Note to New Members ×

The Summertime I'm Bored Superthread attempt

tex1230

well Michelle, I won't be able to make it over on Friday. between people coming into town the next two weekends, a race the next weekend, the fourth of july after that. This summer is going by way to fast already!!! It is going to be fun though. I swear I will make it over this summer!

hare scrambles motorcycle race, by any chance ?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well Michelle, I won't be able to make it over on Friday. between people coming into town the next two weekends, a race the next weekend, the fourth of july after that. This summer is going by way to fast already!!! It is going to be fun though. I swear I will make it over this summer!
Ho Hum. Promises promises. SURE you will......

Ho Hum. Promises promises. SURE you will......

I am a guy! worse yet, i'm a guy in a ski town! The fear of commiting to anything is strong over here too!

I could give the most noncommital statement of all and say we can leave it to fate or destiny.

I will come over there, I promise!!!

Has anybody ever had a canker sore on their tongue? I've got like 3 little cankersores right on the TIP of my tongue and they hurt like a.. Well, they hurt bad...

No but my kids have --- easy to fix too!

eat yorgurt with active cultures. --- Let the yorgurt stay on the sore as long as you can before you swallow it , then do it again .. Do this often and it will go away.

Just got off the river and took my five year old down. Six days and 100 miles without whining or throwing a fit. :biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

idahorivertime.blogspot.com/

She caught her first fish a 15 inch cutthroat on a #6 dry stonefly. So cool.

Now her and and my two year old are at a short day of work with me trying to destroy the store.

I just got an email from my best friend from fourth grade when I lived in Germany. He facebooked me and found me---- CRAZY.

What part of Germany did you live in?

I am doing lots of work over there at the moment and spending a couple of days a week in the country. Very interesting place. I like it (but hate airports - travelling lots for work is not all it's cracked up to be).

What part of Germany did you live in?

I am doing lots of work over there at the moment and spending a couple of days a week in the country. Very interesting place. I like it (but hate airports - travelling lots for work is not all it's cracked up to be).

I lived in Garmisch and Munich. Absolutely love it there....I'm jealous that you are going. I might be there in the fall, I'll let you know.