Note to New Members ×

The Summertime I'm Bored Superthread attempt

tex1230

Yeah, but then somewhere it'd be on the books that you hired a tranny...

You'd need to find one that's working as an independent contracting tranny - chances are they don't keep books to speak of.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heading into the 12th hour of a 34 hour shift, and just realized that I didn't feed the cat before leaving the house:(

34 hour shift? What line of work are you in?

If you have a kitty door, the cat will go outside and forage for itself, I'm sure. If not, it will probably share its feelings by peeing on your carpet.

My girlfriend is an awesome shot...she rented a Ruger .22/45 at the range tonight and was shooting in the orange all night at 5-10 yards :eek: . I was quite impressed with the whole thing, especially since it was her first time shooting a handgun. She wants to go back tomorrow to shoot some more, and how could I possibly say no :rolleyes: ?

I thought shrek III was pretty alright. The bunch of kids next to me annoyed the **** out of me. I swear, at least one of them was out of their seat at all times. They talked the whole time and didn't even bother whispering. Argh. This is why we have a home theater. I just wish we could get the new stuff like the real theaters do. Oh well. Anyways, Shrek 3 was alright. It wasn't the best, but when is the 3rd movie of a series ever the best? But it was entertaining.

I am 36. When my dad was my age he had a wife, 2 kids, 2 cars, a mortgage, a dog, but no snowboards (or skis for that matter)

I'm lagging behind...

Say no to the life script. Have another beer. Buy another snowboard. Embrace your inner hedonist. It's all GOOD. :-)

Last night we put a humping dog on an ex-NSA code crackers head. :biggthump

Pictures dammit. We need pictures if you are going to post things like this.

Originally Posted by pebu

Yeah, but then somewhere it'd be on the books that you hired a tranny...

Really? I didn't know they were taking credit cards these days

Haven't you seen the new Tranny's R Us popping up at malls across the country?

This is what I was doing last week. It was fun. I had a hangover every day that took three BTs to clear out in the morning. Or something like that.

http://idahorivertime.blogspot.com/

Hmm, 36. I had two kids in primary school, big mortgage, owned two snow boards, but had no money to use them! Glad I had them early ( the kids that is ). In two years my son graduates from High school, and in four more my daughter will graduate also. We are getting close to independence again!

i dug my nostrils a few time today.

PS hey bluebird, you plan to ride this summer? Im still working out my budget to get those clutch plates for my bike amongst few other essential parts.

Ohhh Yeaaa! Some of the lower trails are open over here. Rode over at Grand Lake last Thursday. I can't ride this weekend:mad: (i'll be on the street bike though). The next weekend I would be up for traveling towards your area. I haven't ridden at the Wolcott dump yet or the Red and White trails. I'm trying to be a little conservative for now, at least until more trails open up. And trying to get the money together for a house.

heard from a friend yesterday that red and white's not yet melted all the way. snow's 5 feet deep out in single track area. i haven't ride wolcott's dump area in a long time. youre better off to go the other side of the dump area, from what i hear from my other regular bike buddy/racer. its one way but i hear its quite technical. i cant go there til i get that clutch plates replaced. dont want to overheat my engine and make it worst for myself. just had the piston replaced back in Janurary. whats your case? i assume your bike is ok but scrapping money for house purchase. correct?

The bike is OK, could always be better. At this point I am not afraid of it leaving me in the woods. The dump sounds like fun, maybe sometime in June.

I will be squirreling money away for quite awhile (or at least until I buy a house), but I will keep the bike in good condition also. May have to wait on the steering damper and silencer that I want (amongst other parts). I do plan on getting a few sets of tires next month though, hopefully enough to get me through the summer and into the fall.

Dammit to hell Quiznos! Cant you get a friggin SALAD right?

So i go buy a roasted chicken salad at the quiznos across the street. Apparently its the one run by MORONS. 1) "This is not a cobb salad." "Nope, not a cobb salad, its roasted chicken." "Roasted chicken salad.":freak3: 2) Why the hell is there BACON on my salad?.:freak3: 3) Dont hold the recipt while i sign it. :freak3:

I thought, "hey, thats a good salad, ill go back, even tho the workers are idiots." Ill go back to sonic. more salad, i think its cheaper too.

Say no to the life script. Have another beer. Buy another snowboard. Embrace your inner hedonist. It's all GOOD. :-)

I never said dad had it right. I am 36, have more snowboards than I can count, a small mortgage, a 25 yr old girlfriend (who will get a ring one of these days), and a dog. And I finally got an Ipod for my birthday! I am kegging a fresh batch of beer tonight (a brown ale). I also Golf. Life is good!