Note to New Members ×

Oxess 170 XXR - Almost New

yamifumi

I have Oxess 170 XXR for sale. Specs are the following:

Oxess XXR / 170cm / 20cm waist / 11.5m SCR - it was ordered by Shred Grummer. As you can see from photo that it is in great condition (almost new - this board is $1700 new). Before I bought it Shred told me he only rode it 2x and I only rode it handful of times. My loss is your gain. I love the board but I have other board I want to ride.....

$OLD (Local pickup in CO is possible)

249EF02B-AF18-4EE4-B496-ADA78D348CB7.jpeg.e15261b18b3f0f20a6439a0f21ce903e.jpeg

51DB5BD1-424D-4066-9C52-A6256C50D8A3.jpeg

88D8DD09-1212-45B6-B2D3-50C3B8C48784.jpeg

19EC668A-0434-421A-95B8-DB35D68F55F3.jpeg

Edited by yamifumi

1 hour ago, Kneel said:

@Shred Gruumer, how does it compare to the Virus Interceptor Evo X?

Totally different feeling board, more advanced board as far as needed techniques to really get the most out of it... Higher ceiling on the oxess from my experience.. Not a lazy board... 

Wait I'm lazy.. Never mind.. It's dreamy... 

Who ever gets this.... I get first dibs... Call me... I'll save up for it.. Lol.  Really.. 

Edited by Shred Gruumer
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

Totally different feeling board, more advanced board as far as needed techniques to really get the most out of it... Higher ceiling on the oxess from my experience.. Not a lazy board... 

Wait I'm lazy.. Never mind.. It's dreamy... 

Who ever gets this.... I get first dibs... Call me... I'll save up for it.. Lol.  Really.. 

Awesome and helpful. It will make the right rider very happy. 👍  I'm definitely lazy and have suspect technique.  When my son lets me ride the Interceptor, it converts lazy into glorious speed and nasty turns that make you want to do naughty things like cut the tags off pillows and cuss in front of your grandma...

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Jack M said:

Argh. I would buy this right now but I really shouldn’t. Let me know if all others fall through.

Was thinking the same thing Jack.....but I will resist, I need the Force to stay strong with me. How about this, you get it and I’ll try it😁

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...