IronmanPhil

Deeluxe 700's with Step-in Heels and BTS setup - $150.00

Great shape Deeluxe 700 boots with the step-in heels and the BTS setup.  US size 10, EUR 43.0.

$150 + shipping

Phil

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177b.jpg.f4b70b946effa764a56e7aed935d185e.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177b.jpg.f4b70b946effa764a56e7aed935d185e.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177b.jpg.f4b70b946effa764a56e7aed935d185e.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177b.jpg.f4b70b946effa764a56e7aed935d185e.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177b.jpg.f4b70b946effa764a56e7aed935d185e.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_177c.jpg

Edited by IronmanPhil
updated price

Very interested if the shells are 299 but it sounds like they might be the 309. 

I took the liner out and on the inside of the shell it states 325 and below 28.8 and on the front of the toe shows MO 28, EU 9, US 10, F43.

Not sure if this helps?

I don't think they'll fit me. Great boots though - good luck with. the sale.

Can you still use the step ins on a bail binding, and do you have the original heels if not?  I’m starting to get gear together and am not sure which way to go on bindings yet.

1 hour ago, chaoticbiker said:

Can you still use the step ins on a bail binding, and do you have the original heels if not?  I’m starting to get gear together and am not sure which way to go on bindings yet.

Yes you can.

Wow!   Boots,  BTS and  Fintecs for $150    Quite the Trifecta!!!

I don't need them but having a hard time resisting at that price!!! 

IronMan,  how many days, hours, runs do you have on this setup??? 

I will take them Phil    I dont need the step in heel so you could sell that seperately.  Let me know.

Yeah, I totally need boots (US 9.5-10). My Raichles from the 90’s totally just crumbled to dust. 😂 Please let us know if these are still for sale.  

Edited by JDS

Just got to my doorstep today, can’t wait to get them on the hill at the end of the week.  Thanks Phil!  I wish I saw your Proteus before someone else snagged it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrepierre
      Bomber TD3 Sidewinder bindings. $300USD + shipping.
      - Soft (yellow) E-pads and E-rings.
      - Comes with a 3° and a 6° cant discs.

• By JRAZZ
      I've decided that the future lies with conventional bindings (plates of course, just not step-ins)

TD2 Gold with steel step-in receiver, yellow elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      TD2 with steel step-in receiver, purple elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      F2 Titanium Intec step-in, I'll throw in whatever cats I have: SOLD
      Bomber Power Plates, red elastomers, 3/3 degree cants. These are new - as far as I can tell have never been ridden. SOLD
      I have an extra 0 deg plate and an extra 6 degree plate if anyone needs them.  SOLD WITH TD2s

All gone. Thank you for playing "Let's fund Jordan's new board" 🙂

Shipping is $15 for each if shipped conus (USPS flat rate medium box) 

• By IronmanPhil
      Will sell for $300 each.  Have two pairs!
      Best binding ever the TD3 Sidewinders with step-in.

• By tdifan_2003
      Up for sale are gently used Deeluxe Track 700 boots. Shells fit up to M27.5 (although, I had ridden them both with  M27.5 and M28 Scarpa liners and they fit perfect. They have about 60 days on them. Liners are practically new – M27, thermo moldable Deeluxe stock liners, molded once, ridden for two half days. They were just a tad smaller for me. One of the heels is brand new since I had Fintec heel on it. The spring system is also brand new, I had ridden them with BTS.

Shipping will be $25 for US/Canada. Anything over that will be covered by me. PP as gift or add 3% to total price.
      Thanks!

• By Lurch
      Got some thanks
    • By Algunderfoot
      Gently used f2 "RS" model Step ins, standard 3° cents. Inserts modified for use with Burton 3-D but remain 4 hole functional.
      $150 Shipped to lower 48

• By Riccardo
      Up for grabs a set of Head Stratos Pro with ACSS, extra set of soles, original spring system and yellow tongues.
      I used them less than 15 times in 3 years,  I need to move up a size.
      Liner baked once, they are in great shape and clean.
      Asking +/- $190 + shipping

• By Wolf
      Updated listing: added the Fin-Tecs:
      Update:  Fin-Tecs SOLD
      Update:  TD3 SOLD
      One set of TD3 Step-In Bindings, with zero and three degree cant disks.  They're in good shape overall, with some minor nicks in the red anodized toe blocks, and a few dings in the nickel plating.  One aluminum lug also has some nicks in it from being bumped by Fin-Tec heels.  Please see the photos.  As usual, I try to highlight the flaws but they're just normal signs of usage.
      One set of Fin-Tec heels in good shape with the usual nicks and scratches in the aluminum.  The cable sheaths have some minor wear on a couple of spots from rubbing against the inside of the boot - see photo.  Screws are included but not pictured.
      TD3:  $300 plus shipping. I can ship anywhere in the US in a USPS medium flat rate box for $13.65.  US shipping may be a couple of dollars less if you're in the Eastern US.  Fin-Tecs:  $95 plus shipping.  They can ship in the US in a small flat rate box for $7.20. Combo TD3 and Fin-Tecs:  $375 plus shipping.  Same shipping rates as TD3 alone. PayPal "send money to a friend" to avoid the fees.  International shipping is no problem at actual US Postal Service rates.

• By tswei99
      Due to a knee injury, I am forced to give up carving.  Letting go of my stash, lots of gear in new unused condition.  See pics here.   Make me an offer, volume discounts available.
      NEW Head Stratus Pro Boots - Mondo 27.5, US9.5, Orange - $300 NEW Head Stratus Boots - Mondo 27.5, US9.5, Grey - $250 NEW Head Stratus Pro Boots -  Mondo 27.0, US9.0, Black $300 Used Head Stratus Pro Boots -  Mondo 27.5, US9.5, Orange, booster straps plus Thermoform lines (only formed once, ready to re-bake) - $150 Used Catek bindings - excellent condition $200 Used Bomber TD 1 - good condition $100 NEW 2 pairs Intec heals, only one set of handles $50 NEW BTS Boot springs for Head boots $50 Used Bomber TD2 Bindings, step in $250 Coiler 171 VSR All mtn 012 TSR used 3 days, excellent condition, 19.6 waist, discoloration on topsheet, Titinal construction $500