Hi Carvers,

Fall season, time to clear out some gear and make room for other stuff.

I have the following bindings for sale.

Everything is in great condition and perfect working order.

All prices in USD, shipping excluded. Shipping costs to contUS via USPS should be between 8.30 (small box) and 15.05 (medium box).

=== TD2 ===

SOLD

(a) Trench Digger 2, choice of blue or purple e-rings, 0 cant disks = 150 obo

(b) TD2 Second Board Kit, blue / purple e-ring, 0 cant disks = 50 obo

(c) Parts: cant disks 0 and 30 deg = 10 each

TD2 pack = a+b+c = 200 obo

=== SnowPro ===

SOLD

Comes with all add-ins plus vinyl struts to prevent the space between the disks and the board to suck in the inserts of your board (the only real flaw of these otherwise very performant bindings).

Asking price 100 obo.

=== F2 Intec Stepin ===

These are not the last generation, but have been gently used. The set comes with Raichle step-in heels and cables.

100 obo

f2intecstepin.jpg.91293e623f4f6b357840c35c1cb7b8db.jpg

Edited by DjulezD
update + move to another section
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 12:01 PM, idahogyuy said:

Would like to buy the TD1 if available.  Thanks!

==>TD1 are available. PM me to discuss options.

On 12/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, Mthib17 said:

How many 3 degree cants available? I’ll take at least 1, but 2 if you have them. 

On 12/29/2020 at 11:48 PM, nick8228 said:

0 degree discs?

==> I only have extra disks for TD1s (one zero, one thirty). Priority is to give options to the bindings buyer. But happy to discuss a separate sale if this options works.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By daveo
      Intec Parts: $69.69. The sale from this less shipping fees will primarily form a donation to the forum.
      Perfect for someone who has Intec compatible boots and F2 Race Ti bindings and is interested in trying Intec on their rear boot/binding. 
      All the parts needed to convert 1 binding and 1 boot to Intec Step In. My current boots are incompatible with Intec. Includes the following:
      Receiver + receiver cover + pressure plate Toe plate/bail Intec heel + cable + handle All necessary bolts This would cost 190.50 (+ shipping) Canadian Loonies from yyz (if you could pro-rata buy just 1 of the required things that are sold in pairs only).
      I could have wiped these down to make them a little less ugly. Perfectly functional.

• By DjulezD
      Raichle 225 - size 260-265
      These were my goto hardboots before I switched to Deeluxes and Backlands.
      They have been used, but everything is in good working order. The heels are not worn and the buckles and zips work fine. They have not been punched. No alteration except inserts to attach a strap. Some binding marks on the toes.
      Original liners (size 265) are a bit worn (cf pictures) but do the job.
      I can replace them by a pair of Burton stock liners in size 270 for 10 bucks (you can have them both actually). 
      I also have Intec heels and BTS kit for sale on another post.
      120 USD + shipping

• By C310 Crowbar
      Looking for Palmer PLS or Donek risers for my soft board.
      Help me achieve a life without heel drag. 🙂
    • By DjulezD
      Thought these items belong to the vintage category, even if left with plenty of life.
      SOLD === Bomber Trench Digger  ===
      A full set with zero disks + extras (1 zero, 1 thirty). The bumpers are so, so.
      50USD + shipping
      <--SOLD-->

=== Burton Kids Automat ===
      These are obviously for kids. I bought them for mine and never used them (they all prefer skis...). No idea how to price them.
      20USD + shipping?? 

=== Emery ===
      These are from the time before the 4X4 or 8X8 inserts. But they are low, adjustable and light. They might have some use to someone.
      FREE + shipping

• By jaygunz
      Hello I have a pair of CATEK OS1 bindings with short plates used one day in Montana never used again no pitting stored inside one small scratch comes with everything I bought them with including box and manual. SOLD to Teach

• By nitro
      nice travel,storage or trunk bag, great condition .
      I have used it for boards up to 185cm long, its heavy duty construction with padding. 50$ plus shipping usa only pp fees covered by seller.
      email me for pictures @  nitrodubb@gmail.com if interested 

• By Québec man
      2 pairs of F2 intec TI  large bindings.
      - 155 usd for 0ne pair... possible deal for both..😁
      - Burton spacer and shim kit 50 usd
      the buyer will have to pay for the shipping.

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a set of Virus Powerlock III step-in bindings.  this binding is essentially the love child of a thick aluminum Phiokka baseplate and the F2 boot interface. The bindings come with a single 3° lift block. As you can see on the step-in receivers, the wear is minimal, these bindings were hardly used. One rubber disc that the boot saw sits on is missing.
      SOLD - The price is $275 shipped in the US via USPS priority mail.

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a pair of F2 Titanium Standard bindings, size S/M.  The bindings are set flat with no toe or heel lift on either binding. It appears as though I am missing one of the mounting screws. I will dig around to see if I can find it.
      SOLD - The price is $175 shipped in the US via USPS priority flat rate.

• By bigwavedave
      2006 Burton Fish 160 (wood veneer topsheet) 
      $250 shipped  CONUS
      N 31.6   W 25.8  T 28.6  scr 8.24  stance 20"  3" back
      Bought this 3 years ago, new, in plastic, never ridden. Rode it a handful of times, not a scratch on it.  Rode it at the 1st MCC  powder carving event in waist deep. Really a softboot board, but worked great with soft (Raichle 313) hardboots and flexy Carve rs bindings. Really nice board for deep powder, in trees, or anywhere there's fresh snow. Super turny, surfy, with lots of taper so nose will never sink. Just okay on the groomers back to the lift. 
      That's wax on the bottom.