Note to New Members ×

OES - On Edge Style CMC 160x23x18

b Shep

Interested    You sure it's a 160??  I don't remember any 160 in there line up....161 or 162, 164 maybe?

You got any info that came with it?  Could be a production stamp on one side of sidewall     

160 x 23 x 18  ...... you saying 18 is the waist width?    So what's 23 represent??

Was this new this year, last year?  How many days/hours on the board??

It measures 160cm or 63 1/4 inches from tip to tail. No stamp on the sidewall, but did find a stamp on the top sheet, left corner tail that reads: 1552  F    18cm is the waist. The tip and tail are 23cm wide. It was perfect when I got it last season and I managed to beat it up in just about 2 or 3 days. I have not been out this season.

7 hours ago, Jack M said:

That is the most camber I have ever seen. @Beckmann AG, check this out. 

Saw that yesterday. Looks like a breath of fresh air. If I didn't already have too many fish in the fire, I'd be interested.

->Whoever started the 'less camber is better' thing should be slapped with a soggy diaper, then baptized in dumpster wine.

40 minutes ago, Beckmann AG said:

Saw that yesterday. Looks like a breath of fresh air. If I didn't already have too many fish in the fire, I'd be interested.

->Whoever started the 'less camber is better' thing should be slapped with a soggy diaper, then baptized in dumpster wine.

That might be Hansjürg Kessler. Not sure if I agree with with your sentiments.

• Like 1

hi b shep

i think you must be keep it.... is a good board. And next year when your technic was better you may love them.

Dont be afraid about camber... when you ride it you dont feel it .I know it because when i do my OES snowboard demo ride there are 2 comments that always come back... 1 that board was very grippy ice or not and they dont feel the camber during the descent....

at this lenght you may have very funny carving ride....

my opinion.. keep it... but is mine.

Patrice

4 hours ago, Alexey said:

gimme board number

I don't have this board and I'm not sure info below is what you are asking for.

On 2/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, b Shep said:

It measures 160cm or 63 1/4 inches from tip to tail. No stamp on the sidewall, but did find a stamp on the top sheet, left corner tail that reads: 1552  F    18cm is the waist. The tip and tail are 23cm wide. It was perfect when I got it last season and I managed to beat it up in just about 2 or 3 days. I have not been out this season.

1 hour ago, Alexey said:

Its $1.3K custom board based at our spirited construction plus extra composites for more power.

$200 for this board ? funny. There put over material appx $500

1 hour ago, Alexey said:

This board have complicated and powerfull construction at ski/snowboard market

Thanks @Alexey for your info!!

• 3 weeks later...