Note to New Members ×

Thinning my Quiver

wjholm

I just don’t use these anymore. Both the Dynastars are near perfect. I could send more detailed pics but nothing would show; you won’t be disappointed. 

The Coiler is in very good condition. Top sheet has only minor marks. Base is fully structured and edges done by a pro shop, a few minor blemishes from use. The Rossy is in good condition, would make a good starter or rock board. 

1-  168 Dynastar 4807  - $450

2-  163 Dynastar 3800  - $300

3-   Coiler Wide Monster 188x23 - $350

4 -  Rossignol Throttle 171 -  $100

plus shipping!!!

I can send specific photos to serious buyers.  Let me know what you want to see.

1D740795-9FBA-4E57-B32E-7AD58E48FEEE.jpeg

CD558F88-32F2-432A-8A5A-E24FAABFF825.jpeg

D11C0F17-C726-4DA6-8465-6A7549A1F160.jpeg

D11F2768-36B6-4177-A0AC-0393D21A7E87.jpeg

0B072464-898C-4812-BA63-A79663D63F2D.jpeg

I ran a soft setup with the 4807, but I know they work well with plates.  They will carve a grommer too!

This one is probably new or near-new.  I honestly can't remember if I ever mounted bindings on this board, no obvious marks.  I liked my O,Sin 4807 so much I bought this as a backup several years ago.  Mark at Thirst is making me a new powder carver, won't need this anymore.  I asked him to incorporate many elements of the 4807 in my new board!

Many members of this forum will vouch for the 4807 - they are great and versatile boards.

11 hours ago, westsideaaron said:

OMG I think I’m in love......

the monster scares me.....but I like it 😉

where are you located?

Bruce has made me 3 more boards.  This was my first Coiler.  The length never bothered me - it will turn on a dime.  Very damp. Rides like a Cadillac through almost anything, makes crud and mashed potatoes disappear.  It is just too wide for my taste.  If you have big feet or ride low angles this would work well.

9 hours ago, snowwjob1 said:

What weight was the monster made for?

I'm 185lbs

11 hours ago, westsideaaron said:

OMG I think I’m in love......

the monster scares me.....but I like it 😉

where are you located?

oops.....

I'm in cheeseland - Wisconsin.  I live on Granite Peak, Wausau, WI.  

All are welcome to stop by and give them a try.  My wife will try to sell you a few more boards!

I probably need a 12-step program for my snowboard addiction.  I'm finally getting around to parting with a few....