Note to New Members ×

SOLD *** Coiler 163 SL Titanal

skidad62

For sale - Coiler 163 SL titanal - built for Jack Michaud and I'm the second owner.

Its got a 10-13 M variable sidecut with a 21 cm waist and is super versatile.  Edges are 1% base and 2% side bevel.

Good all mountain board, slalom board and great edge hold.  Made for 170-190 lbs or so I think I've included a sidewall pic if you understand Bruce's code.  I'm more than that but it handles great for me too.  Broad range in this one I'd say.

@ Jack M may be able to chime in too.

It's in good shape, the usual nicks and scuffs.  Just thinning my quiver to make room for a new board.

$395 USD plus shipping.  I'm in Canada, but I ride out of Sugarloaf so I can also ship from Maine 04619 depending on timing.

(Does not include bindings.)

image1_zpsxvzyipnj.jpegimage2_zpsv2oxi4ga.jpegimage7_zpsmmqph6is.jpegimage3_zps5pgjmgbn.jpegimage4_zpscfztoav4.jpegimage6_zpsgbjt3nct.jpeg

Edited by skidad62
waist width corrected to 21 cm

Oh come on. This is a cherry picker. Titanal. Bomb through anything. Carvey fun to play with 10-13vsr. Gtfo. Up to 200lbs get give or take(ish). Ya know all owners have taken care of this hawg. I'd like it myself but have others coming. Get on it shredsters. Nice deal here. Still plenty of edge left. Ever ground? Structured? 

Nice. Well there ya go folks. Ground once. Once! This thing wants to rip. Who's gonna rip it!?! I'd demo it but that's already been done. And proven. End of the week. This has got ta go. Got ta. C ya. Bu bi. Y'all mis'n sumpin big here. Don't blink. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, barryj said:

Hmm........... I'd like a even more turny SL board...with a 21 waist :biggthump

What model year is this from?

How would it compare to an Angry or SG Full Race 163?? 

it’s a 2012.   hasn’t been ridden in the last 2 year’s due to an achilles rupture.  

If you want even more turny... i have an Donek MK like new that is listed for sale too 😉 

on my way to Sugarloaf in the morning... pm me if anyone is interested in quick US shipping or if you’re in Maine and want to see it.

On 1/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, dhamann said:

Oh come on. This is a cherry picker. Titanal. Bomb through anything. Carvey fun to play with 10-13vsr. Gtfo. Up to 200lbs get give or take(ish). Ya know all owners have taken care of this hawg. I'd like it myself but have others coming. Get on it shredsters. Nice deal here. Still plenty of edge left. Ever ground? Structured? 

edges are in great shape and lots left.   has not been ground since Jack owned it.

How many podiums did you rack up with this board at the Sugarloaf Banked Slalom Jack?  I think it was 3 for 3?