Note to New Members ×

SES Daily Rub-in 2013

*Ace*

Thanks for all the postings. Thanks for the carve off Fin and Sean. FYI- if anyone was at buttermilk this afternoon there was a camera person from sharpshooter imaging on the hill. They have lots of images of us who were there

Will everyone be posting here their photos and videos?

Lamberto

Edited by LambertoMI

I'm enjoying the daily videos, but are any going to show any actual riding? Just curious.....

Nope. We actually aren't riding. Sean has spreadsheets, Bruce has stories, Fin has ...umm... jokes? Plus there's lots of talking about what we would do if we rode. ;) I joke! I haven't seen many video cameras out. I left mine behind as Rob Stevens said that GoPros suck. :p Actually, I want to just have fun and not stress about putting a video together. The carve factor videos that Sean took should be great, there were some cool tricks and a couple of funny bloopers.

There have been more injuries than I've ever seen at previous sessions. The snow is softer than most are used to riding, and there has been some really flat light. Tomorrow looks epic; with a couple of groomer passes since the last significant snowfall and a good chance of sun!

Soft surfy snow at Snowmass today. Filtered sunlight made for a downright beautiful day to be riding. Everything should set up perfectly for HERO conditions tomorrow, first tracks...mmmmmmmmmmm.

Caption this photo:

fincaption.jpg

"My voice can break this Shell! *cough* YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKK"

Thanks for all the postings. Thanks for the carve off Fin and Sean. FYI- if anyone was at buttermilk this afternoon there was a camera person from sharpshooter imaging on the hill. They have lots of images of us who were there

Will everyone be posting here their photos and videos?

Lamberto

That was no Sharpshooter, that was me getting cold feet! I wear red so if I get run down it has to be on purpose!

Playing with my Sony Alpha 77 shooting @ 12 fps.

Yes, a link to photos taken will emerge in time. Meanwhile, I'll be riding as much as possible.

Have video of first tracks on Monday in the falling snow, and more video of riders later in the day @ 'milk.

SunSurfer (Alan)

I left mine behind as Rob Stevens said that GoPros suck.

I beg to differ!

Here's a link to my video from first tracks.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?39436-SES-Ajax-First-Run-Shenanigans

I have another one coming as more-professional video coming at the end of SES.

It's almost finished; just going over details to make it clean.

soft surfy snow at snowmass today. Filtered sunlight made for a downright beautiful day to be riding. Everything should set up perfectly for hero conditions tomorrow, first tracks...mmmmmmmmmmm.

caption this photo:

fincaption.jpg

who stole my beer!!!

Edited by big mario

I am not even in the same class as the other riders I saw ripping it up at Carve Factor. Wait until you see the video of Bruce from Coiler!
Love to see a carve off between Bruce and the Canadian Snowboard team. Not aware of whats in the video but he kind of plays with his competition like a cat with a mouse (you know the mouse doesn't have a chance but he keeps it in the game) .:)

I already posted this link on Wednesday but i know some people did not see it and I added more photos to the album, these were taken Tuesday early afternoon near the bottom of Tiehack, if you were riding there on Tuesday there might be some pics of you in the album

http://s682.beta.photobucket.com/user/carvingchef/library/SES 2013