Note to New Members ×

Second run in Hardboots

inkaholic

Today was the debut of KarverKai the hardbooter. Using his new Burton JR plates mounted to the Virus Rookie 99 and Salomon T2 boots he is riding the hard edge.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x96Cgr3E0eE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crowds moved in so he didn't ride them long but KK is hooked.

Ink

Ink, Tell your little dude he looks like a pro already. How old is he?

My daughter (7) is finally linking solid turns in softies and my son (just turned 5 and also named Kai) is about ready to starting linking turns. My son is already trying to hit jumps and is sliding boxes. Guess I better order that P-Tex gun.

Cool video! Enjoy your quality time with KarverKai! Tom

Thanks everyone for the kind words and inspiration. It helps me to want to get better. I really like the hardboots but my legs and ankles aren't used to them yet.

Miltie, I am 8 yrs old. I started on the bunny hill at 5 and moved to the big hill at 6. Riding with the LCI has helped me improve so fast. If I get tired of hearing dad talk I can ride with any of the others and they will give me information to help with my riding. I am surrounded by coaches who all look out for my best interests and safety. I'm really glad I have all of them to ride with.

Dave, if you look in the 2012 New board thread, my dad posted the new virus that D.T. and Bola got me for Christmas. I am infected for sure.:biggthump

KarverKai

My son is already trying to hit jumps and is sliding boxes. Guess I better order that P-Tex gun.

Miltie,

My deal with KK is that he HAD to learn how to turn and control his speed and direction BEFORE he starts park riding. He is now starting to do 180s at our house. When he does start park riding he will go off because of his gymnastics training. He has an incredibly strong core and his balance is off the charts. If you can get them into a gymnastics program I highly recommend it.

Good luck and have lots of fun with the young ones.

Ink

• 2 weeks later...
I see that this vid has been added to the Fineline Clubs videos.

THANKS whoever did that!!!!! :biggthump

KarverKai

"Are you kidding??" You are a STAR ripper!! FineLineClub VERY much enjoys seeing young talent like yourself. Keep up the good work!!! You are looking SOOO Good. Bryan