Note to New Members ×

Help us find the next catch-phrase here at Bomber and win absolutely nothing

fin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally was never a big fan of the vibe slogan, but I came on the scene after it was already around, so who was I to say anything :-P.

I like Dan's suggestion, slightly edited. Bomber Online.com: snowboarding the way it was intended.

I also like bomberonline.com: living on the edge

or some derivation thereof.

As for attracting a wide market, keeping it neutral is key. You also have to factor in how most find there way here to Bomber, word of mouth perhaps?...and a quick google search for carving equipment (that's how I got here). So it might not make too much a difference what is used to attract a specific market segment. I honestly didn't even notice it until this thread :o I like the idea of having something relating to "the vibe" but I think it's hard to capture in a slogan and I'm a little indifferent on the current one. Hanging out on Bomber gives you a better feeling of what it's all about. Anywho, I think short and sweet is the way to go.

As Fin and family are at it hard with R&D I think the slogan (call it what you will) should reflect this. It's unique and it's good stuff so something like along the lines of what carvingchef suggested.

"Staying on the cutting edge..."

"The cutting edge of carving since '93"

"On the cutting edge of carving since '93"