Note to New Members ×

How much do you spend on a season pass?

Sultan Guy

How much will you spend on a season pass?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. How much will you spend on a season pass?

• $1,000+ I am made of money and have to carve
    • $500-$1,000 Built into my budget each year
    • $250-$500- Not too pricey, I get my $$ worth
    • Under $250- I get a killer BRO deal
    • FREE- I have major connections or only carve online

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent $1400. on a pass to teton village and that is the discounted price thru my job. I had to work a lot of overtime. Currently Teton Village has the lowest snowfall recorded since 1975. To date, due to low snowfall, injured shoulders (touching the snow) and knee issues (thanks to uni-cycling) i have a whopping three hours on the snow. :(

I paid $149 for my season pass at Snow King - good 7 days plus 5 nights per week. (No bro-deal - that's the standard price for early purchase.) The top of the mountain hasn't been open due to lack of snow, but the good carving terrain is on the lower mountain anyway, and the grooming has been pretty good this year. :biggthump

I do remember that winter of 1975-76... no snow in town until well into January. :eek:

Canada's expensive, at least in my neck of the woods.

Adult season passes :

Sunshine $899

RCR Superpass (Kimberley, Fernie, Nakiska) $1699

Lake Louise $859

Nakiska $729.

Those are mid season prices. I'm pretty sure that our crew paid about $450 for the Nakiska passes preseason, and Sunshine passes can get as cheap as $529 if you buy them in March.

I just buy the ski cards because even if I do 20 days a season, I do a lot of tripping around and only ride about half of that close to home. Lake Louise card is $100, which covers 2 days, then it's $50 a day after that. Sunshine card is $79, day 1, 4 and 7 free and $58 a day otherwise. RCR card is $79, same deal with free days, and it counts across all three hills.

I have ADD when it comes to riding. I can't imagine anything more boring than riding at the same hill day in, day out. When we have 14 good ski areas within a few hours drive, I'd rather pay a bit more and hit where the conditions are good - quality over quantity, and all that.