Note to New Members ×

How much do you spend on a season pass?

Sultan Guy

How much will you spend on a season pass?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. How much will you spend on a season pass?

• $1,000+ I am made of money and have to carve
    • $500-$1,000 Built into my budget each year
    • $250-$500- Not too pricey, I get my $$ worth
    • Under $250- I get a killer BRO deal
    • FREE- I have major connections or only carve online

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. 20 years ago I had the instuctor jacket that was my pass, then after I gave up the instructor gig I did have a super sweet arrangement where I got to ride for free and even could bring one guest, but now I use the after work special $17 from 6-9:30, or the early bird, $20 from 10-4. I stay away from weekends and holidays. My daughter was free until last year but still gets the Jr. rate.

I spent $1400. on a pass to teton village and that is the discounted price thru my job. I had to work a lot of overtime. Currently Teton Village has the lowest snowfall recorded since 1975. To date, due to low snowfall, injured shoulders (touching the snow) and knee issues (thanks to uni-cycling) i have a whopping three hours on the snow. :(

:eek: $466 per hour! Hope you heal up and get more time in.

Free..... almost not worth the hassel of teaching though

Well, I do like teaching sometimes.... it's always nice helping people learn this sport, but if only the politics stay out of the way

(good thing I don't have to worry about my boss ever showing up here!! hahahahah)

$349.00 for a pass to Bear Mountain/Snow Summit, Calif. Yes, you read that right, two resorts for the price of one.

This includes midweek and Sundays but gets blacked out for any holiday weekend day sessions but I can go on any night session regardless of holiday period or not.

• 1 year later...

I teach, so I get my pass for free, but one thing I love about my mountain is that it's cheap! My boyfriend got a pass for next year for $199 and he already used it 3 times in March! So, he's already got about half of it covered and next season hasn't even started yet!