Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

2 hours ago, lordmetroland said:

Totally disagree. This is the sort of post that demands more explanation…

It happened on day 11.

The night before I did do a hard spin class session. I've been neglecting stretching and yoga ever since snowboard season started. Big mistake.

My leg feels like electric shocks, or just my butt in certain positions. It's getting better, but it took me like 10 minutes to get down the WROD at Loveland....

Currently have 13 days. Almost would rather live somewhere else.

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2023 at 10:05 PM, Odd Job said:

It happened on day 11.

The night before I did do a hard spin class session. I've been neglecting stretching and yoga ever since snowboard season started. Big mistake.

My leg feels like electric shocks, or just my butt in certain positions. It's getting better, but it took me like 10 minutes to get down the WROD at Loveland....

Currently have 13 days. Almost would rather live somewhere else.

Wait, the door was wide open and you waltz in with that weak-a** “I hurt my glutes riding a stationary bike”  sauce?! Here are three better options to chose from:

1. I tried a dry colonoscopy on a dare.

2. Still recovering from my true-to-life “Richard Gere urban legend” Halloween costume.

3. I didn’t realize coffee enemas were done using cold coffee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

12/10/23 Met up with Mario and ice. Made a few laps on Mambo and Richards. Goggles and coats were getting iced up rapidly. We survived the impending mediocrity of the crowd and called it early. I went down to 3 on my way out. Twist was fantastic. Still my favorite run at Loveland. Did 6 or 7 and called it. I need a midweek Pre Christmas break day

• Like 3

On 12/11/2023 at 10:09 AM, slopestar said:

12/10/23 Met up with Mario and ice. Made a few laps on Mambo and Richards. Goggles and coats were getting iced up rapidly. We survived the impending mediocrity of the crowd and called it early. I went down to 3 on my way out. Twist was fantastic. Still my favorite run at Loveland. Did 6 or 7 and called it. I need a midweek Pre Christmas break day

Thanks for the tip. Yesterday we started off on Mambo & Richards and tried a run on Roulette. We weren't inspired by any of these. So we got on the bus and went over to #3. Had a private bus ride both ways. I "misremembered" Twister. I hadn't been there for many years. It's steeper than I remembered. The only other people on the lift were a few beginner skiers and a few racers. The racers were going down the run skiers' left. Almost nobody else on the trail. Once we got the hang of it each run was better and better. Groom was good but a bit firm. We did about 10 runs until we were tired and headed back to the lodge about 1PM. 

• Like 1