Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

smiley-laughing001.gif

come on, at least try to be original! that emoticon was used in post #406. smiley-taunt008.gif

Noticed D.T. was running scared. Can't back up the taunting, huh? Or, just didn't want everyone to see your a$$ get kicked by a girl? :eplus2:

here's a few hints on how you "might" be able to "kick my ass":

1. get your arse out of bed before 10am
  2. get your arse up to the mountain before 11am
  3. get your arse on a chair lift before noon
  4. "try" to keep up without taking yourself out! :eek:

smiley-finger007.gif

The Dude somehow made his way up to lovey today despite 70 being closed, and made a point of calling me @ 7:20am for a personal rubin. Unfortunately for Don, Lovey appears to be closed today, and now he is stuck up there without a lift turning. Poor Guy:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::lol::lol:

Sunshine tomorrow, should be good.

mario

:lol:

The Dude somehow made his way up to lovey today despite 70 being closed, and made a point of calling me @ 7:20am for a personal rubin. Unfortunately for Don, Lovey appears to be closed today, and now he is stuck up there without a lift turning. Poor Guy:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::lol::lol:

Sunshine tomorrow, should be good.

mario

Au Contrair Mario,Lift 1 opened @ 8:30 with about 8 people in line. Instead of the mosh pit powder rush it was... "after you... no after you, I insist" They came from Silver Plume. Talk about freshies :1luvu: I 70 was closed from Vail to Golden, both directions. Somehow I got on from Hwy 6 and 60 mph all the way there. I did see a Hiway Patrol @ Kermit's and he waved at me.....

I waved back.... I think I was supposed to stop.

It was VERY STRANGE to drive all the way up to Lovey and see NOBODY on the road. I thought the world has ended and no one bothered to tell me :eek:

Caught chair 2 first tracks :biggthump, I 70 opened from Silverthorne and some more people came. After 4 runs on 2 ran into Pete and we enjoyed more first tracks. Chair 4 started and everyone went over there. We stayed on 2. Then 6 opened and we had more first tracks :biggthump. Arne showed up on two planks, rode 4 and didn't see the sign: Top closed... SWEET TRACKS :biggthump. Then chair 9 opened, and we were about 4th chair. DEEP but full on winter and couldn't see a thing. Noon and Pete and I were worn out.

Don

Fed the addiction well today...

Friday was great on the fat boards in the AM. Found Pete and Dr. Scott in the PM and rode the Nittro swallowtail till 4:15. Last run off the top of chair 4, got stuck on the top flat. The lifties headed down. One of the best runs ever down Blackjack. I knew if I fell, I may be spending the night there. Had to make every turn count.

Of course by this time I-70 was closed. Pete graciously offered a place to stay but I had a better offer from a female friend in Frisco.

Saturday morning was a late start due to the road closure, but I met up with Pete and Don after 10. The first tracks off 9 were incredible. The only was I could see was to follow the dark snow from the blasting on Patrol Bowl. Rode until 2 PM until it was time for lunch. Still untracked areas with the 40 inches of snow over the past two days.

Today Sunday is rest day. Hope to get a few last days of carving in this week before heading to the Texas gulf for windsurfing next week.

Life is good! ;)

The snow was still a bit soft for carving on hard boots Monday. I buried a heelside turn and sprained my wrist and shoulder. That along with my sore back and knee likely means that my season is over after day 75. It has been great riding with LCI this year. Looking forward to next year.

:biggthump

from watching me go over the bars this season? It was a blast riding with you this year even when you showed up with those skwals on your feet. sorry to hear about your biff, glad it wasn't any worse. Heal well, have a good summer and we will see you again in the fall, that is if you still want to show us how its done.

mario

I"m tempted too.

They're having the Corn Party or whatever the hell it is tomorrow, so if you donate money you get a lift ticket.

OR...if you show a season pass from ANY other resort you get a ticket for $30.

Now how tempting is it Dave :eplus2: