Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

was planning to close Lovey on Sunday, but now have to travel :(

thanks to everyone for a great season

have fun on Sunday

Sorry you can't make it. This season was a good one, I need to start a to do list for next season. I think I will skip that last tree run we did a few weeks ago.:eek::o:barf:

mario

Glad to close down Loveland with all you guys.

It was sort of strange that nobody from the Lci was out representing. disbelief.gif

I heard Mario was there in the AM, but left before 11.

Didn't run into him though.

Its a shame, thats when the snow was starting to soften.

Skwallin' till the very last chair.

Thats how you are supposed to close your local mountain guys.

:rolleyes:

I have had a serious attitude problem since spring break, :boxing_sm :boxing_sm :boxing_sm:AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin

and I kind of felt like I have been done for weeks since I bitch slapped a jibber who hit me. I was starting to get really annoyed with the crowds, so I thought it was best for me to leave when I did before I did something stupid. As for the rest of the LCI, Pete was off exploring wilder parts of the ridge, Derek was in Austrialia, Dustin is traveling on business, Arne is windsurfing in South Padre, Monodude was just plain mia, and various pledges and probies are on injured reserve. I was happy to leave when I did, I did a fair amount of damage to the hill before y'all got there. I have been riding since mid october, so I was more than okay with an early exit. We will probably close out the season next weekend at the basin when every one is back in town

mario

Sorry about Sunday. After Saturday riding the Virus skiis I can hardly walk. My back is still screwed. Tried to ride the Skwall some but I must have done some tendon/ligiment to my right ankle in the Vail Pond fiascco. Really painful. I'm prolly done for the season, well maybe close 'Basin, but that will be more about friends than turns.

On a more positive note it was GREAT ridin' with the LCI this year. I learned alot about carvin' from ya'll. next year I'll try to keep up :biggthump

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Sounds like you either break boards or yourself!! Don, It was great riding with you this season, rest that leg, and I hope you plan on coming back to Lovey next season.

LCI, are we planning on using up our basin tics this weekend? Ink you posted while I was typing, I'm thinking Sat., Sunday being mothers day

mario

Sounds like you either break boards or yourself!! Don, It was great riding with you this season, rest that leg, and I hope you plan on coming back to Lovey next season.

LCI, are we planning on using up our basin tics this weekend? Ink you posted while I was typing, I'm thinking Sat., Sunday being mothers day

mario

I'm in for Saturday at the Basin.

Bigs, post your review of the Phantom in the thread below that I started when you get a chance.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25734

D.T.

Come on, you can make it on Saturday to finish out your season... then we will start to mtb and rb.

Ink

Guest shrederjen

I will be out there early Friday and early Sunday.

Saturday, I have a meeting in the morning. May make it out later, but probably not. We have an airline party on the Beach, Friday.... :)

skate that park with my name on it?

Welcome back! Don't forget the Buffalo Bill Downhill in your backyard.

Kai and I skated the Cairns Espanlade skate park most mornings and evenings while in Cairns. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time.

I will do my best to come out to the BBDH event. Possibly for a bit tomorrow since Sunday is Moms Day. Good luck if I don't make it and I hope it goes off without a hitch.

Ink