Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

hey mario,

is the rumor true that Angie had you hitting yourself while on the chairlift a couple weeks ago?!?! smiley-laughing017.gif

smiley-laughing021.gif

Hey I'm innocent - how did I get thrown under the bus here!?1 :AR15firin

Hey I'm innocent - how did I get thrown under the bus here!?1 :AR15firin

innocent - yes

thrown under the bus - no

mario trying to teach you the secret handshake, you innocently moving your hand and mario hitting himself - priceless, wish I would have been there. i probably would have fallen off the chair due to an uncontrollable fit of laughter! :D

Just seeing if you guys are riding both days. I'm trying to get some cheap tickets and joining you guys for one day this weekend. Snow was real good at the basin today. Weekend should be very nice. Hope to ride with you guys. David

I'm hoping to make it out tomorrow. I should also be out on Monday.

Ink

today even with the lack of vision. When the sun was out it was great. Snow was really grippy and the Phantom II was a lot of fun. Still loved the liftie asking us to slow down as a skier had complained about "those guys on funny snowboards" going too fast. Next up Metal Phantom IV.

David, It was great to finally meet and ride with you. You need to join us more often.

Stan, Thanks for joining us again and get those boots bolted back together. Fun watching you rail turns with a FULLY unbolted upper cuff on your front foot. Skills right there yall!

Till next time, Aloha,

Ink

JustK(rash) bashed a tree and head planted in the deep... Keeping up the reputation.

Sorry Ink - no spectacular crashes this Saturday. You would've missed them anyway. :) Sorry we kept missing you guys. Great time carving some turns with barefootskier, denversteve, and John C. A few more weeks in softies and maybe close out the season at the Basin in my hardboots.

Noticed D.T. was running scared. Can't back up the taunting, huh? Or, just didn't want everyone to see your a$$ get kicked by a girl? :eplus2: