Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Awwww, RIP BDFCII. Save a spot next to it for my arm... still hurts like hell. I'm going to have to give in and go get it x-rayed in a day or two. I generally avoid the doc, since they're just going to tell me to stop doing fun things, but it hasn't improved in the last week, so maybe I should get it checked out...

So sorry to hear of the demise of the BDFCII. I will remember the times that I had on it, Christmas 07. It performed admirably for me, sorry to hear that its time has come. Sounds like an appropriate burial for such a lovely stick!!!:(:(

that's because it fell on monday

i was there for the "3 inch" powder day

needless to say, it was not 3 inches

the weekend weather looks promising

and i left the multimillionaires behind at aspen

so i should be there

question: if they have so much money, why do they

ski like crap? it's not like they can't afford lessons ...

cause money can't buy you skill

Now dat derr is phunny!

Shred/TVR schedule is posted in shred thread.

I'm thinking for me

Fri - go see Bola for a while and get a demo

Sat - lovey to demo then Bomber to see Fin for a while and get something to demo

Sun - lovey with TVR and Shred and demo from Fin

Mon - abasin with demo from Fin then return to Fin

We'll see how it shakes out for real though.

Ink

well, good news... my arm isn't broken. The doc said he couldn't believe it when he saw the x rays, he was ready to talk to me about orthopedics and stuff. As it is, I'm supposed to keep it immobilized for ~3 weeks, so I'll see you guys in april. I hope there's still snow by then.

Damn, that sucks dude. I hope that the recovery is full and quick. There is pedaling to be had.

Is there any chance that you can bring by the Abasin ticket so that Shred can use it.

Ink

I think it should be fine... doesn't seem to be any serious damage, just painful stuff, so I think if I take it easy I should be ok. I am quite bored though... it's unfortunate how many of my hobbies require 2 hands.

Ink, I should be able to get you the ticket tomorrow. You're still working near the bike shop, right?

I thought D.T. was going to pee himself he was laughing so hard. :)

Definitely wish I was there - I'm sure Mario is already plotting and D.T. should watch out! :boxing_sm

This was my thought when I read it also.

Yes, well, that's what I was thinking too when the Doc said that. :D

Sorry to hear about your loss Ink.

A.C. - Hope you feel better soon! No need to get off the snow - just fall on the other shoulder.

Definitely wish I was there - I'm sure Mario is already plotting and D.T. should watch out! :boxing_sm

No plotting needed...... Maybe. I just think about the day over at the valley when D was floundering on the ground after he hit on of my trenches.....Ahhh, good times.....

mario