Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Profile updated :cool:

Bummed I missed you guys Sunday! I was giving my face a break. :rolleyes:

I may be taking a day off this week sometime before work picks back up. Anyone out this week?

This will go in your personal record. One more infraction like that and you won't be considered for full LCI status.

Yep, you missed out but there will be more good days, like this coming sunday.

I had to work today so I may be told to take a different day off, maybe thursday.

Ink

That's more like it.

Almost, but not quite. The profile pic doesn't cut it! I think a more current/accurate representation is appropriate. One with two black eyes, a bruised lip, a scuffed chin and a bruised bridge of the nose would be better suited.

This will go in your personal record. One more infraction like that and you won't be considered for full LCI status.

Yep, you missed out but there will be more good days, like this coming sunday.

I had to work today so I may be told to take a different day off, maybe thursday.

Ink

Arrgghh ... LCI probation, huh? I'll be good ...

Can't wait till Sunday! Drooling already.

Let me know if you take Thursday off. I have one concall lined up that I can take at Lovey. Otherwise, I was thinking tomorrow.

I probably won't get out this week so go when you can. Maybe another week. I try to go on Mondays with Concussed.

Looks like the Basin tomorrow and haven't decided on Thursday. Probably see you one of these Mondays again then.

I thought you had to be bad to get off LCI probation.

Depends on your definition ;) I'll leave that up to the LCI to decide!

Guest shrederjen
Looks like the Basin tomorrow and haven't decided on Thursday.

Yell and wave if you see some chick on hardboots digging for peeps, at the Basin!! :rolleyes:

Trying to finish up the quarter at school right now... next week is finals, but I'm only worried about one of them. Starting this Friday, I'm going to try to get at least 10 days in over the next 2 weeks, maybe more. So, with that said, if anyone wants to carpool any time between the 6th and the 22nd, I'm definitely in. Hoping a lot of days of practice in a short period of time will let me put everything together.

A big thanks to all the guys the I rode with on Sunday.

I wish I could have stayed longer. I actually could have, because one our flights was cancelled.:mad:

That is such a beautiful area of the world. I have to find myself there more often.

Here is one for you guys...sorry I left out the Kemper gloves.

abasin.jpg

We had an impromptu session at A-Basin today. 7 of us on plates. Attendees included:

justk(rash again)

Conde

Fred of the over-the-hill-gang from NY

dhong7

Doug

Tony (first day on plates and killing it)

yours truly

Lots of fun, thank everyone

Yell and wave if you see some chick on hardboots digging for peeps, at the Basin!! :rolleyes:

Didn't see you there today! Could have made it 8 hardbooters at the Basin :cool:

I have a lot of work to do so I'll be skipping tomorrow. Probably Sat / Definitely Sun.

D.T. - I wasn't even thinking - are dhong7, doug and tony heading to LCS?

Guest shrederjen
Didn't see you there today! Could have made it 8 hardbooters at the Basin :cool:

There were 8 hardbooters at the Basin, today... :cool:

We did not get onto the snow until 1pm.

Got off the snow at 4:45 pm. It was a long day of classroom and digging in the snow! Funny, all the questions I got. What kind of boots are those? Why are you wearing hardboots? Is that hard to do? 2 more days of class.. Very little riding, but good info. :)

yesterday was Blistering cold , 0 and 50 mph winds at top of chair 8, Pc and I did laps until 12:30, BUT,

More to the point, Sunday was really great, good company and terrific to see so many of the flock on my home mountain.

Mario: the food was really , really fantastic. I've spent my adult life in search of the holy grail of BBQ , I once drove from denver to miami eating BBQ at ever place I could. This meal was epic , the combinations were well thought out and the flavor pairings sophisticated , sublime. A nod to tradation without cliche , the beans held the picnic standard while introducing a fresh prespective to the the old legume. I particularly enjoyed the brisket/ coleslaw pairing. The slaw was light , with a vinegar marinade that cut the fat content of the brisket , brillent. Mario , construction is a waste of your talent..................

Bola: Thanks for your generous setup of Demo boards, this is why the mom and pop business ethic survives the internet age . I enjoyed riding the Blade and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LCI/ Guests: Thanks for coming and making this memorable event , community like this is rare to find and you all rock...................