Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

ink -- religious holiday tuesday (purim)

no school

thus, i felt it necessary to engage in a

spiritual activity

pc denver

P wants to know if you were dressed as Queen Esther and if you snacked on hamentaschen instead of ensure

mario

tell P i was dressed as queen esther under my

big black down coat and put on a strong of pearls

just for the helluvit

ensure froze in my pocket

but wouldn't have exposed any skin for it anyway

cold and windy out there

not sure if you would have liked it

Mario: the food was really , really fantastic. I've spent my adult life in search of the holy grail of BBQ , I once drove from denver to miami eating BBQ at ever place I could. This meal was epic , the combinations were well thought out and the flavor pairings sophisticated , sublime. A nod to tradation without cliche , the beans held the picnic standard while introducing a fresh prespective to the the old legume. I particularly enjoyed the brisket/ coleslaw pairing. The slaw was light , with a vinegar marinade that cut the fat content of the brisket , brillent. Mario , construction is a waste of your talent..................

Thank you for the nice reveiw Jeff

mario

I'll be up on the hill as soon as I'm not quite so beat up. Hopefully tomorrow, but I'm going to have to see how fast these bruises and sore joints start feeling better. My right leg must have gotten tweaked pretty badly somehow, since I've got some pain in my hip and a bit in my knee. Luckily, my pain free range of motion is enough to ride, based on some carpet surfing, but I don't want to aggravate anything at this point.