Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

This thread aint for pickin on fellow ridas, no matta how bad they look on camera, I should know! Any more of this nonsense and the perpatrata gets a beat down from me....:eplus2::boxing_sm

Give me some idears on what time youse 2 can leave on thurs, I can probably get out of town 5ish, sooner if we need to

mario

LCI ENFORCER:biggthump

This thread aint for pickin on fellow ridas, no matta how bad they look on camera, I should know! Any more of this nonsense and the perpatrata gets a beat down from me....:eplus2::boxing_sm

Give me some idears on what time youse 2 can leave on thurs, I can probably get out of town 5ish, sooner if we need to

mario

whateva :rolleyes:

ah, aint that sweet. the petite little flower is getting all sensitive on us

Any more of this nonsense and the perpatrata gets a beat down from me....

bs.gif - like I told you before, I will defeat you with my emoticons

mario

wheneva. working late tonight so I don't feel bad leaving early

mario

Yo,

I usually get home about 5-530ish, however I can take my gear to work and go straight to the park and ride to meet you all. Let me know what time to be there.

BTW, one of your shots looks like you were stung by a puffer fish. :)

Breath, don't hold your breath.

Ink

Ink,

I'm thinking some where around 5:22

mario

I will be ready at the WallyWorld parking lot across from our normal meeting place. Look for the TransVan :)

Monodude

I don't know how much room will be in Mario's vehicle but we are meeting at the Walmart at Evergreen Parkway and I-70 between 5:15 and 5:30. Shoot Mario an email to see what he has to say. If they will fit I am sure there won't be any problems getting those boards to Bryan.

Ink

I had libations during and after riding today also!! PBR and Terry Peak...Ain't life grand!! Glad every one is living it up! We'll see you next month!

I did see three snowboards being ridden with the tail as the nose. I don't thin that the riders knew that the short end of the board was supposed to be at the back of their stance. entertainment is simple for me!!

Play hard!!

I did see three snowboards being ridden with the tail as the nose. I don't thin that the riders knew that the short end of the board was supposed to be at the back of their stance. entertainment is simple for me!!

Play hard!!

life is good when you are easily amused

mario

What at f#^%ing day today. Minimal crowds and an impromptu mini session.

pcdenver, Bola, Monodude, arneburner, live_love_ride, Tony, Jeff, Shelly and I all defaced the mountain. Coiler metals were representin'. Had a great time everyone, thanks!

Darn, bummed I missed it. Little man bailed on me because of squished finger while changing weights blastin' his lats, didn't want to fall on it.

Ink