Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Another great day. Ink, Petunia (big mario), Arneburner, Tony, Monodue, justk and myself were out laying trenches. Typical lovey day, 30* and calm at the base 600mph winds at the top, windchill had to be approaching absolute zero.

K was tearing it up, especially with only "3" days on plates. Now if we can just keep her from trying to get snow facial treatments mid turn... :ices_ange

It's more like all the colors of the rainbow ... purple, blue, green, red, yellow. I did learn one thing though: the mountain *does* fight back :p It hurts to smile and laugh - which means I shouldn't ride with you guys tomorrow - but I will anyway!

Today was a blast - lots of carving. Switched to softies after everyone else wimped out. (wtf?) Sunny, warm, bluebird day at Loveland (again, wtf?).

Can't wait til tomorrow! See you guys then! Although, I'm not sure I like the sound of Big Mario's tormenting ideas. Only if it means he'll let me go faster :eplus2:

7 on the hill absolutely killin' it!! Conde was out on a 170 voile with a 16.5 waist lofting 3 foot airs on his transitions, it was some sick sh!t to watch, dropped my jaw a few times! K is severiously rockin' it, which lead me to dress down Tony on his inability to apply all the info we have sent his way. I think I am going to set the chef loose in drifter tomorrow, lets see if he can slice and dice on something that will cure him of that hangin out on the edge thing he's got goin on.

K, wtfwtf, no wimpin' here, I have 6 more days this week and I need leave something in the tank. I will let you go fast when you learn to control it. Nice job today, it was almost as impressive as Conde!

see y'all in the am,

mario

Guest shrederjen

I sure hope you guys are into ripping it up when I come back in a week!!

8 days of work (in a row) down. 6 more to go......

Have fun, anyways. I enjoy reading about it, even if I cant be there, this week!

Jen

Another great day at Lovey :) Weather was back to normal ...

As usual, had a great time riding with everyone and meeting some new folks!

Thanks for the tips Mario! And Arne as well! Of course Ink always comes in with just the right comment to make it click that much more. And ... watching Ink ride switch slalom .. inspirational.

D.T. - no snow facials today. :biggthump Eye is looking a little better this afternoon.

post-4620-141842275631_thumb.jpg