Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin We have bylaws?:barf::barf::barf:

quit your blubbering blubbering.gif

the rules are on a need to know basis; you effed up, now you know. dumbass.gif

We'll go easy on you... say twenty Hail-Marys, make one high speed run into a lift tower, then clobber three kooks. After that, all will be forgiven!

:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin And I already have a tree and a lift pit post to my credit. I have already taken out countless kooks:boxing_sm:boxing_sm, at least one tele skier and yourself with my trenches, what else do you want? More importantly, are you in for saturday or what?:confused:

mario

:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin And I already have a tree and a lift pit post to my credit. I have already taken out countless kooks:boxing_sm:boxing_sm, at least one tele skier and yourself with my trenches

full_of_crap.gif

what else do you want?
crybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gif

quit your effing whining or else I'll call in the Sheriff and we get all Red Foreman on your ass. just do what you are told. no independent thought is allowed here!

No KK or Concussed tomorrow at Lovey. KK is done for the season. Not sure about me.

Angie,

Check with Bola to see if he will be at Eldo tomorrow. Also a possibility that D.T. will be there since Bola has been wanting us to join him there for a while. On tues. Bola said the carving there has been really good. Keep clear of the tree on the left side of Chute with all the scars in its bark. It isn't a killer but it does a lot of damage.

Ink

DT has taken over the role of Enforcer after jumping on the hood of an isuzu trooper that was on his bumper and putting his boot through the windsheild.

Other than that, we welcomed Monodude back from his world travels, and had a most excellent day on firm to extra firm conditions. Looking forward to next week,

mario

Much fun was had by all. I saw light under the boards of D.T. and Big Mario off of a couple jumps, thumbs up to them for that. Sorry for the 360 in front of you D.T. but it was my line first. Ha Ha.

Don't try to play games with me while riding behind me, I will turn and beat you! I can see all of your moves. Mwa ha ha.

Ink

Remember, that time you were making Big Mario hit himself on the chairlift? :)

LOL - you guys crack me up. As usual, bummed I missed this weekend even though the conditions were questionable. Something about a stress fracture and "taking it easy", whatever that means.

Can't wait to hit the dirt trails (ie NOW) since the doc seems to think biking is okay. She obviously doesn't know me very well. ;)

LOL - you guys crack me up.

After Mario hit himself the first time, it was funny. After the second time, I was literally crying on the chair. Then Petunia starts trying to throw me off the chair. That was the hardest I've laughed in a very long time, and yes... it was all at the expense of Petunia!!! :ices_ange

Can't wait to hit the dirt trails (ie NOW) since the doc seems to think biking is okay. She obviously doesn't know me very well. ;)
Translation - now you will have to clean dirt from your facial wounds?!?!?! :D

So - really - how were the conditions?

everything was bulletproof until ~10:00, after that it depended on slope aspect:

• Roulette and Deuces Wild (E-tow) were really good but became kook infested
  • Drifter was pretty soft and kook infested
  • Spillway and Lower Richards remained very firm but empty
  • Homerun was mashed potatoes

After Mario hit himself the first time, it was funny. After the second time, I was literally crying on the chair. Then Petunia starts trying to throw me off the chair. That was the hardest I've laughed in a very long time, and yes... it was all at the expense of Petunia!!! :ices_ange:D

I thought D.T. was going to pee himself he was laughing so hard. :)

Translation - now you will have to clean dirt from your facial wounds?!?!?! :D

This was my thought when I read it also.

I am sorry to inform you that the Bling Donek FCII 179 has passed away.

BDFCII wasn't feeling very well on Saturday, having a cracked lexan plate and was a little wobbley around the front foot. I took it to the shop to rest and when I checked up on it this A.M. I discovered that the core, on either side of the front inserts have separated from the rest of the core longitudinally. I have taken the bindings off and burried it in the backyard. We had a very nice ceremony and the BDFCII will be missed.

Please give BDFCII a moment of silence to honor it's life and all of the entertainment that it provided.

Ink