Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Last day for me yesterday at the basin, my season ended without the attitude issues I had been having as of late:biggthump. Conditions ranged from extra firm, firm to slurpee glop. Much fun was had by Angie, Ice, Ink and myself. We were joined periodically by Dave "Zen Jedi Flowmaster" Winters who just rocks it!! Highlights included multiple killin' it runs by all on powerline, as well as multiple bloopers and lowlights by yours truley. We are so spolied by our conditions out here, we get away with some truly poor technique when the snow is good, and thouroughly bitchslapped when conditions are not. No more laid out turns for me, next season I am stayin' stacked. I made it through this season without any major injuries, though I did tweek my ankle a bit yesterday in one of my many lazy laid out chatterd out toesides. Ink, Hows your face after your Justk(rash) imitation!;)

LCI: GREAT SEASON!:1luvu::biggthump

Pledges/Probies: Tormentoring ends, pick up your games next season!:eek:

Guests: Thanks for dropping in and trenching with us, season pass deals end 5/31!

I ain't drinkin' per se -Me

We don't make trouble, we make trenches -Ink

Every day is game day -the Mayor

See you in October on the WROD,

mario

Ink, Hows your face after your Justk(rash) imitation!;)

LCI: GREAT SEASON!:1luvu::biggthump

Face is good, only the little scratch from the ice crystals, no black eyes.

Great season for sure! I may have one more yet to ride this season but not sure now. Time to get the bikes out for summer fun.

This forum will be used during the summer to schedule bike rides (road and mtb) on the weekends. Hopefully we can all get together for some pedal turning in the near future.

Ink

I was hoping to get out Saturday to use my last ticket, but... Maybe ride until 11am, then head to Fairplay.

I forgot, I am out at Buffalo Creek Recreation Area this Saturday for our first trail building day this summer. Sorry I can't slide with you.

If anyone is interested in getting dirty for some new trails contact me for more info.

Ink

A bit more trail built today working toward our ~4.5mile new trail in BCRA. Good stuff with few people diggin, hopefully more on June 6th. Oh yeah, BCRA is in great shape for riding though I didn't have my bike so no riding there for me.

I did however get my first, short, mtb ride in behind the house after returning from BCRA. It all felt pretty good but the bike wasn't very stable in g-out and cornering type situations. Doh, forgot to inflate the tires to the proper pressure, hence the wobblies. I'll fix that for next ride. Anyway, Evergreen Mtn. is in very good shape so if anyone is coming to pedal it let me know ahead of time so that I can hopefully meet up with you.

Ink

Evergreen Mtn. is in very good shape so if anyone is coming to pedal it let me know ahead of time so that I can hopefully meet up with you.

I was scheduled to be traveling the next two weeks... those trips have been postponed/canceled. :biggthump

I'll harass you and BM soon and well hit the trails (literally) ;)

I was scheduled to be traveling the next two weeks... those trips have been postponed/canceled. :biggthump

I'll harass you and BM soon and well hit the trails (literally) ;)

Remember last summer... your spontaneous inverted aerial resulting in a great headache and the need for a new helmet? Yeah, lets not have any of those this summer.

I got my first road ride in this AM from home to work. It went better than I expected.

Anyone available to pedal Sat or Mon?

Ink

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

We are building trail again in the Buffalo Creek Recreation Area this Saturday. If you use this area for biking, hiking, or horse riding please come out and join us as we continue building a new trail. Heck, come out even if you haven't ever been here, it is a great place to play.

More info and registration at http://www.teamevergreentrailblazers.org/?q=node/15

Registration is mainly for our count so that we have enough food at the BBQ after building.

There is usually time for some riding after the building/bbq are over. My family will be camping to make a weekend away out of it.

I know that Petunia can't make it but anyone else who can, your help would be greatly appreciated. If you know anyone else who may be interested please pass the info along to them.

Aloha,

Ink

Ink! No killing DT. Play nice!

BB,

D.T. and I haven't met up for a ride yet so I had nuttin' to do with that helmet. I just got back from building more trail and camping for the weekend.

D.T.

We can ride wherever. Family leaves the 12th and Kai returns the night of the 14th. J will be out till the 18th.

Mario,

Will you be available next weekend?

JustK(rash), JConde, Arne, PC, Ice, Thor, AC or anyone else available?

Ink

D,

Maybe you should stick to bike paths! Seriously, butt back behind the seat and lay off that front binder when you come up to those rock problems on the descent mister! At this rate you are going to catch my helmet retirement rate in about a third of the time! Please be careful, we dont need any more brain damage amongst us.

Ink,

Not sure yet, with P spending 2-3 nights a week down in the springs it may be a bit tough to get away on the weekends, I might be riding on monday/wed nights weather permitting

mario

WELL STOP THAT!! said the pot to the kettle......

glad you are okay, sounds kinda like the time I went over the side @ apex with the bike 20 ft down to the creek. Had to hand the bike back up to Farmer and climb out. Tried the same feature again with nearly the same result. Cleaned it on the third try. Some people never learn:eplus2:

mario