west carven

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howdy all

worked in the morning so its friday night boarding! got there

about 3:30pm. tried the madd 180, its crazy madd!!! i can turn

it on the greens but as it get steeper this thing get out of control.

groomers were still firm so stays flat all day long. it was a great

evening with a beautiful sunset. got off the hill about 5:15pm...

howdy all

doom and gloom here in town with the fog. all smiles on top

of the big. valley inversions, it was foggy till the cat track on

eds run, beautiful blue skies from the top of chair2. another

great carving day. all the carvers were carving big arcs down

tony matt, those boys rip!!! i hope it stays this good when

shred and cuban gets here, hurry!!! back on the fp173 today.

again with the weekend warriors, it was crowded today bcause

there were a lot of things going on. there was a demo tent and

a few other events...

A Garage will carve even in softie mode! Matt made the pic of the day on the BIG!

notice the thin line trench and the toe scuff. matt rides his softies at around 45/15

God that looks great. Sure wish I could make it next week. Looking less likely now.

Toni Matt? or ? been too long.

howdy all

carbon copy every day of the past week, no new snow.

the groomers did a great job again. with no new snow the

groomers just get flatter and smoother. abit icey, but with

the valley inversions things warm up in the afternoon and

gets very carvable. getting more comfortable on the fp173

just need to let the board do its thing under my feet...

howdy all

what can i say? same old..., great carving snow. the inversion

was from the top of chair 2, clear blue skies above in the a.m.

then fog moves down to the village in the p.m. ed's run basking

in the sunshine. still flat groomers late in the day because there

were not too many people. rode the madd 180 on the backside

just to find the edge, then on ed's. this board sticks like glue.

thought it was going to be a short day on the madd cause it kicks

my butt, but as i got used to it i had a blast. carves a tight arc

and large ones, its edge hold is incredible. todays condition was

perfect for this board...

howdy cuban

yes i'll be there saturday and took the whole week off to ride

with you guys. they are calling for some snow fri, sat and sunday.

i hope it doesnt snow too much. it has been great carving snow for

the last week and most of the powder hounds stays home so very

little people on the hill. see ya soon!!!

Johnasmo hits his first Million Vertical feet for the winter! This is not including his days at Targhee with me. Keep up the good work guys!

<table width="450" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccccc"><td class="medium" width="175" align="left">Johnasmo

</td> <td class="normal" width="75" align="left"> 1,012,304 </td> <td class="normal" width="50" align="left"> 2 </td> <td class="small" width="50" align="center"> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#f7f4d7"> <td class="medium" width="175" align="left"> Rick

</td> <td class="normal" width="75" align="left"> 615,878 </td> <td class="normal" width="50" align="left"> 7 </td> <td class="small" width="50" align="center"> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#cccccc"> <td class="medium" width="175" align="left">West Carven

</td> <td class="normal" width="75" align="left"> 321,412 </td> <td class="normal" width="50" align="left"> 69 </td> <td class="small" width="50" align="center"> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#f7f4d7"> <td class="medium" width="175" align="left"> Sqwallguy </td> <td class="normal" width="75" align="left"> 201,516 </td> <td class="normal" width="50" align="left"> 319 </td> <td class="small" width="50" align="center"> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#cccccc"> <td class="medium" width="175" align="left"> Mario </td> <td class="normal" width="75" align="left"> 201,024 </td> <td class="normal" width="50" align="left"> 321 </td> <td class="small" width="50" align="center"> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#f7f4d7"> <td class="medium" width="175" align="left"> Dr.D</td> <td class="normal" width="75" align="left"> 111,836 </td> <td class="normal" width="50" align="left"> 1,234 </td> <td class="small" width="50" align="center"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

glue.

thought it was going to be a short day on the madd cause it kicks

my butt, ...

I thought it'd be a short day on the madd to for a minute! when I came around the corner and found you wadded up under that tree:eek: was it the board or a tourist? what happened.

you are definitely the man. your skills have skyrocketed.

I was having my own humbling day. first day on hard boots in over a year. I over drove the board most of the day. finally solved some of the problem by leaving the top buckle undone. I finished up the day on the madd Bx and softies. crazy good groom:1luvu:

I will be up saturday tuesday thursday and saturday for sure and probably the first sunday as well.

Wife and I are trying to make a choice between there and Salt Lake. We normally take day 3 off and in case of bad weather/bad luck would like to find out what options there are for the off days. Anything to explore, and must sees etc. We're looking at the 2nd week in March.

Thanks

Guys.. forgot to get sport legs vitamins... they don't sell them here and it to late to order.. since we leave tommorow...

Can any of ya pick a bottle for me.. I'll reinburse ya when we meet...

my cell email is rthut at zoominternet dot net

Dang.. for get the coupons .. I just broke down and bought the tickets..

So if you can pick this up and bring it.. I'll even toss in a beer or two or three or.....:barf:

Right said Shred

Guys.. forgot to get sport legs vitamins... they don't sell them here and it to late to order.. since we leave tommorow...

Can any of ya pick a bottle for me.. I'll reinburse ya when we meet...

my cell email is rthut at zoominternet dot net

Dang.. for get the coupons .. I just broke down and bought the tickets..

So if you can pick this up and bring it.. I'll even toss in a beer or two or three or.....:barf:

Right said Shred

ordered 3 cases should be here monday or tuesday I'll put it on your tab:eplus2:

Wife and I are trying to make a choice between there and Salt Lake. We normally take day 3 off and in case of bad weather/bad luck would like to find out what options there are for the off days. Anything to explore, and must sees etc. We're looking at the 2nd week in March.

Thanks

second ski area fog free Blacktail mtn is about 45 minutes away.

Glacier park is about 30 minutes away

Kalispell is 20 minutes away

Bigfork is 50 minutes away

lots of shopping etc.

There is a live grizzly bear attraction near glacier park.

whitefish and bigfork have small village like atmospheres and lots of little shops and restaurants. kalispell is what passes for the city here. outlet stores and box stores walmart etc.

lots of hiking xcountry skiing snowshoeing etc.

snowmobile rentals .........:lurk:

Have been following your BMES postings since last summer when I took up for one of your number who was MIA at OBX for a month or so.

I really want to make an SES someday, but I've been to Aspen, and it's a bit rich for my blood. Never been to Montana and your postings make it sound like this is a place, and a crew, not to be missed.

My ultimate fantasy would be to get my Beetle converted to grease-burning by next winter and tour, SES, BMES, SES, OES, and whattsa one in Park City (?) in one trip, hopping from one Mickey D's to the next, begging fry grease all the way.

In any event, count me in for BMES 2010.

Possum's Pouch out.

BB