Note to New Members ×

big mtn... BMES 09

west carven

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the more the merrier:biggthump as always.

Just remember what you see here stays here. You are obligated to tell everyone at home that montana sucked and you never want to go back.:rolleyes:

It helps keep the riff raff from emigrating north:eplus2:

the more the merrier:biggthump as always.

Just remember what you see here stays here. You are obligated to tell everyone at home that montana sucked and you never want to go back.:rolleyes:

It helps keep the riff raff from emigrating north:eplus2:

yea, thats right!! North Idaho sucks too, stay in tahorado;)

bring the city with them.They should have to let us locals live in the those 20 mil $"cabins" the 50 weeks a year they don't use them.During the two weeks the richies are in town all us locals could have a giant,drunken tent party:)

Dr D,if you can order up a little more sun and a little less snow(did I just say that?) for the big 09 shindig ,you can pencil us in. This year ,however, we'll plan on braving the weather whatever comes' so I can use whatever new pow board I have by then.

Yeah, I've had my eye on the tanker, close to my old lib grocer in size & shape. also really interested in Diablo Composites BX, can anyone make a direct comparison for me?? Maybe a 178 Garage if I can find 1, Dr.D, Dredman, anybody??

What kind of riding do you want to use the board for?

Prior Pow-Stick that is narrower than stock for powder(hardboots). I have also really enjoyed the Prior 4wd for mixed conditions.

It is really pretty simple...get a board for each condition!:)

I typically ride open alpine bowls, steep bumps, trees but I want a board that carves hard on the groomers forward or switch with enough tail to ride switch in the fresh. I always bring at least 2-4 boards/skis to the hill every day.

Would prefer a 22-23 waist and around 175-180, I've got a full quiver on the low end 159-165.

I love my 173 Identity glass (I broke the carbon one) but need some thing stiffer,longer & narrower:eplus2:

ps I ride plates on everything, laces suck

HMMMMMMMM......lets see the Same place we have been 15 times or some place new, a very hard choice........I do not know what to do.................what do you think you transplant wana-be-redneck North Carolina rock smacker.

Big Mount....oops Whitefish, maybe we can see, maybe all the lifts will run, maybe we can get a day of carving out of 7. or maybe just maybe the SES with Brother Paul........I don't know. crap it's 90 degrees outside bring it up again in Oct.

The cost of everything is going up and my pay stays the same.

( big mnt. is not as bad as I slam it, however it can be, depends on the weather, same as any resort you can go to.......I'm just tired of the same place over and over and over.)

you won't see me at Whitefish.:nono:

all three :D

It looks like my trip to Canada last January may become an annual event. This creates conflict with the BMES.... February brings the SES, and as of last year I still was finding new terrain and friends to ride with(my fourth year)....Then finally, Telluride in March, scary groomed steeps, and a new backcountry bowl opening...

Of course I'm trying to get a SVES under my belt...waiting for those dates to be posted.

Hope everyone is having a good summer!

-Paul

I go out find A nice place and stop for A beer. I ponder My choices.:confused: I see the usual mass market beers and I look on. And yes there it is my favorite Dortmonder! I order it and every time I do I enjoy it . I think its safe to say I drank 15 of them in my adult life.

I understand .Everyone likes the new girl in school.:eplus2:

........I do not know what to do.................what do you think you transplant wana-be-redneck North Carolina rock smacker.:

I vote SES... maybeeee something else too... Paul.. where you takin' us?

Of course I'm trying to get a SVES under my belt...waiting for those dates to be posted.

-Paul

Christmas SVES is always possible... Seven Springs, Peak N' Peek... or maybe.... THE NORTH CAROLINA SVES.... BEECH/SUGAR/APP/CATALOCHEE.... 4 "resorts"... one weekend....

howdy shred gang

how can i try shreds boards if uall dont show?

and mellow is that 195 still available? what did you think of the ride.

might be too much board for me but would be fun to try.

still big mtn maybe the cheap place to be.

hope uall consider here cause we'll miss uall.

west carven

Cuban, the horse is dead and rotten,the fly's are gone, the maggotts have left, but keep beating it!!!!! :barf:

you are a creature of habit, you like what you know, which is fine.

I am a creature of adventure, I like new and different, also fine.

I don't allways get the Dort. but it is nice to fall back to it if the other beer's suck.

lets agree to disagree :argue:

Paul, you lucky Bast_rd. that trip sounded Cool, blank.................blank...........edit............edit.........

The icecoasters are complaining about POWDER:freak3:

I guess a humble apology for the lack of groom due to massive dumps is in order:rolleyes:

Remember the unheeded warning to bring a wider board boys!?

We'd love to have you all up again but we can and will carry on smartly without you if you don't show:biggthump

I know a few bars that will experience a serious loss in revenue that week but they'll manage as well I suppose:lol:

Hi DR, No need to apologize we cant control mother nature.

I would love to come back but Ill leave the dead horse alone. I need at least one trip a year where the resort is all mine. Will I see you PaulK and Mellow in January? I'm trying to get a deal on a flight.

I will be going back to Tahoe for two or three weeks. Helmut in case you are wondering its my fourth year.

Where is Shred?

Hey Doc, maybe you can break out the cows blood and chicken feet put on your head dress and conjure up a spell to bring the SES to the Big.......crap I mean Whitefish resort. damn that name change SUCKS who is the brain that came up with that one:AR15firin as for the pow all the icecoasters don't hate it. :1luvu:

You should make the trip to Colorado this year it's a hoot!!!

All you back woods Montana monkey's should come, dig up that coffee can in your Mom's back yard, spend a little and come to the SES :ices_ange

we all still luv ya Doc.:biggthump

Hey.. knock it off you two!!:lurk:

I didn't say I wasn't coming.. I just did not know if the Money Gods would drop the cash! .. I think they will...

Cuban.. lets talk.. maybe we can get a sweet place next to the lifts..

Im thinking of Doing it all this season... Even Tahoe!!!

Drop me a line!!

Shred Ready and Waiting!!

Wait,,, Im going golfing now!!

RSS!