Note to New Members ×

big mtn... BMES 09

west carven

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some good footage of you and your dog, but haven't made it into a video yet. I'll post it here when I do.

There's 6 - 8 inches of fresh on top from storms this week, so the riding in the bowl and on the face are still primo. The village got maybe an inch, but mostly rain, and the new snow melted if it hit dirt instead of old snow. There's no top-to-bottom path anymore, but the gap on lower Toni is only 30 - 40 feet, so real easy just to walk over and continue.

Heading up now for today's run...

Ok. I threw together a quick edit of your splitboarding from last Saturday. I like the follow-cam of Jake chasing you down.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6dzk8cNJmE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6dzk8cNJmE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now I better go again before it gets to slushy. It's already 35 degrees on top this morning. Spring has reached the summit.

• 1 month later...

Paulk,

Typically we have been doing the last full week in January. But that could be bumped to other dates if all are good with it.. usually though we have been going the last full week in January which gives people time to get back home, take care of work or business then go to SES or other vacations.

The date would typically be for Jan 2010, leave Friday 1/22/10 and return home Saturday 1/30/10.

the alternate could be. leave Friday 1/29/10 and return 2/6/10. Im good with either.. so its up to Cuban and his gang...

Maybe he will see this some time soon...??

RSS