Note to New Members ×

Oes 2008!

Mike T

I'll be attending the dinners. Count me in.

Sinecure, I'm not really keen about breaking the prototypes out unless there is a serious racer or enthusiast interested. As you know they're titanal, schtub nose, and double secret probation:cool:, but still only your first born is necessary:biggthump. Especially once I teach him/her how to ship boards.

When I talked with Sigi about last season's run they only reported 1% issue and all were delam or edge issues, not dynamic breaks like titanal boards have been known to do. I'm fine with TD2s on these boards, they have a full topsheet of protection before you get to the metal.

If you're seriously looking, the plastic is coming off!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than a week to go until OES!

It looks like Rebecca and I will make it to Bend for some riding on Wednesday so let us know if anyone else will be around.

RJ, thanks for bringing the Tankers and Sigi's. We are looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Buell

Guest GQuentin
Less than a week to go until OES!

It looks like Rebecca and I will make it to Bend for some riding on Wednesday so let us know if anyone else will be around.

RJ, thanks for bringing the Tankers and Sigi's. We are looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Buell

Hi B & R

Count me in for Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing you two,

Quentin

Looks like I'll be coming in for some Wed riding as well :)

Three of us will riding on Wednesday.

Anyone know of a decent place to stay over in Redding? Online reservations go from dives at $49 to suites at $119+ and nothing in between. :confused:

OESers! Check out this handy dandy, one page info sheet with organizer contact information, map and schedule here. There's also a link to an interactive map for out-of-towners.

**Vegetarians and Co. - Please let me know if you would prefer a non-meat dish on Friday night. Send a PM through my profile.**

Can't wait to see everyone!

Rebecca

OESers! Check out this handy dandy, one page info sheet with organizer contact information, map and schedule here. There's also a link to an interactive map for out-of-towners.

**Vegetarians and Co. - Please let me know if you would prefer a non-meat dish on Friday night. Send a PM through my profile.**

Can't wait to see everyone!

Rebecca

Nice info sheet! Thanks so much for taking the time to make it for us!

Hagen, if your RennTiger is a 163 I might be interested - mind if I test drive it?

My Coiler PR 188 Superboard will be available for testing drives if it hasn't sold by then.

My wife *may* be selling her Coiler WFC 165, she hasn't decided yet.

Hi Mike,

finally remebered to check the size of the Renntiger - it's a 158...

Hagen.

Bonnie and I woere practicing with the video camera on Thursday, here are some video of some local (and not so local) riders horsing around off the Summit and Rainbow chairs:

http://www.oregones.com/photos.php

Powder day today, we've got some nice new snow! The resurfacing will be good for OES, should be plenty of time for the groomers to get it all buffed out for us.

Bonnie and I woere practicing with the video camera on Thursday, here are some video of some local (and not so local) riders horsing around off the Summit and Rainbow chairs:

http://www.oregones.com/photos.php

Powder day today, we've got some nice new snow! The resurfacing will be good for OES, should be plenty of time for the groomers to get it all buffed out for us.

nice looking video!!! can hardy wait! A few more days!

You guys gonna do a swap meet this time? I've got:

Burton Speed's 156W, 160 and 164

*F2 Speedster SL 163(?)

Donek FC 165 Oly 11m sc, rider weight 180+

156 RadAir Reto Lamm

Suzuka shells, 26mp

*Lemans with Thermo's 25mp

05 Buton ION's used once US 7.5

05 Catek FR Pro's

Catek OS2's short. VG+ condition

Burton System (3 strap) Med, 2 pair.

I can bring any of this stuff to use or sell.

Excellent idea. We can do a swap meet Saturday night at my place in the garage, although I heartily encourage everyone with gear for sale to offer test drives all through the event.

Galen, how much do you want for the F2 Speedster? I'd like to try that one out. I need a softer SL board - my current one kicked the crap out of me in real race conditions.

mostly shorter boards like a proto 156 or an Elan 163 or a proton 168 or 64(unused)and some intec bindings if there are swap possibilities.I also have some Raichle and burton boots of different sizes that I can bring if any new carvers are in attendance.I already promised the 182 coiler( in a 'pay it forward sort of fashion,thanks for selling it to me Mike T.) to a promising carver by the bombername of EJ.He is the size it was built for and rode it like he was born to be on it at INWES.I may ride it at OES but it won't be for sale.