Note to New Members ×

Oes 2008!

Mike T

Some trenches off of Sumit Chair.

I brought this sexy thing home last night and mounted her up. :1luvu:

Get your minds out of the gutter. :D

Took her out this morning but she was too short and damp for me but Rebecca was totally railing it on this SG all mountain as you can see from the picture above.

post-831-141842252915_thumb.jpg

post-831-14184225292_thumb.jpg

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 inches of freshies, with skies expected to turn partly sunny by noon. There's no shame in showing off your softboot skills today, as the temps are such that those 4" are probably not be the light fluffy type and like Kirk said, NO INJURIES!

Early on, look for runs that were "PM groomed" on the grooming report (there's a list at the bottom of most chairs). These will be nice and smooth underneath the 4".

For off-piste adventurers, hook up with any of the locals and we can show you our favorite stashes. If the weekend crowds start to get annoying you can escape them on the Rainbow chair (where you can find some good stashes I might add)

Zoom and Randy T., thanks for posting the pics!

Anyone who has digital pix or videos to show off, bring them tonight, we can hook up your camera to a laptop and show off. If you need directions to my house tonight, track me down on-hill and I will give you a printout. The directions start at Cascade Lakes Brewery, which is where we were on Thursday night.

See you on the hill!

I'm bummed I had to work, but someone had to open the Golf shop today!

How great to be able to ride in the AM and be golfing in the PM. The couse was packed today, lot's of happy faces!!

See you all tonight at the pizza party!

Brett

kt says thanks for all of the great turns with everyone.

It is always fun to ride with some new faces and some old faces.

Also a special thanks to my ‘sponsors’ (snowbee and noschool rider)

who made my stay very easy and to Bryan for the lift vouchers. You heal up well. Not much fun to be down.

Guest GQuentin
RIDE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE GLIMPSE INTO Expression Session!!!

Brian,

thanks for putting together Chan's. The pitcher size beer hit the spot, and the Sake was even better. The food just kept coming and to quote Greg "The Chang Chung Pork or something like that was excellent". Chan even made an apperance and asked how you were. :biggthump Thanks again,

Quentin

Yeah Bryan we all raised our glasses in your honer at Chans. Sorry you can't be here with us, your presence is missed by all! Hope you're doing well and healing fast.

OES ROCKS! What a great time.

Oh and did I forget to mention the TANKERS! I'm one of several that are going home with a new toy.

Damn it! you're all having too much fun! (Actually I'm glad you are.) Just in ES withdrawls. At least Tahoe was good today, but nothing like the pictures I'm drooling on from you. Next year for sure.

RIDE ON! Scott

Thanks to all the organizers and riders at OES I had a great time and liked meeting all sorts of new friends. I had to rush home early hope the saturday night party was great. I can't wait until next years evert. :lol::lol::eplus2:

Thanks and great job!

kr:)

Tool Can and I just awoke from driving through the night.We just want to say thanks for the memories of OES 08! We will be posting our stories of OES and INWES as soon as we get caughtup here at home.WE HAD A GREAT TIME ! ThANKS TO ALL THE SUPER COOL PEOPLE WE MET AND THOSE I ALREADY KNEW FROM LAST YEAR. AWESOME!

Bryan,

I'm making OES a mandatory event on the schedule from now on. Thanks for introducing me to so many of your friends.

PacNW brothers rock!

Take care man.

Ryan, I am so glad you had a great time!! Sounds like everyone really hit it off. No surprise there, you all have such passion for riding, and I can't think of a better mix of spirits. Hope you all make it back next year so I can join in the fun. Thanks for all the kind thoughts. It is VERY cool to hear of my friends that I have never met in person meeting some of my local bros and they become good friends so fast. Way cool!! Wishing I was there !! Bryan

kt says thanks for all of the great turns with everyone.

It is always fun to ride with some new faces and some old faces.

Also a special thanks to my ‘sponsors’ (snowbee and noschool rider)

who made my stay very easy and to Bryan for the lift vouchers. You heal up well. Not much fun to be down.

Glad you made it Kenny. Sounds like you had a good time.

Thanks again for finding a place for me at SES and taking good care of me after the accident. Knowing I had friends like you and Tim C taking care of things allowed me to rest easy. Thanks again, safe drive home!! Bryan

Wish we could have been there the last day, but we just couldn't torture poor Silvan any longer.:(A HUGE heart felt thanks from Sandy and I to the many folks who made Ariels first time on HB's an awesome experience she will cherish for years to come!:biggthump "Wow, everyone there was sooo cool!" Special thanks to Don for his teaching skills that made here transition to HB's a breeze, and to the gal's who shared their stoke for the sport and the all important apres "girl talk":lol:

post-1371-141842253283_thumb.jpg

I can't believe how many hardbooters were in the lot when we arrived! Thanks to the time change and some dedicated carvers, I think we were half of the people on the mountain from 8 - 9.... A few new carvers helped us reach an awesome number of at least FIFTY HARDBOOTERS for the session!

Another great day with softish, but fun groom. Lots of tired legs and big smiles.

Some thanks:

Hooray for Mike and Bonnie for putting on a great session and letting us invade their house last night!

RJ Sakson of Exoticboards.com is one amazing guy. Stoked, kind and blowing everyone's mind with all of his badass gear.

A special day four shout out to Don for the clinic. I will carry an imaginary ribbon with me forever.

Allen and Dennis and ??? Thanks for being record-keepers. Can't wait to see the awesome video and photos!

Last, but not least, Bryan Sutherland, whose video, photos and stoke helped get people so excited for this year. Look forward to hearing you hooting and barking on the radio (T'BIRD IS GOOOOD! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???) next year.

Thanks for coming out, everyone! Can't wait to see you at OES 09!!!

Rebecca

p.s. There's a casual gathering at Deschutes Brewery at 5pm for anyone still left. See you then!

post-2992-141842253289_thumb.jpg

post-2992-141842253291_thumb.jpg

post-2992-141842253294_thumb.jpg

Woooo- Who!!!

Wow! Great shots! Alpenglow, Broken Top with high clouds and deep trenches on Summit !!!! Great job of capturing Day 4

What a great Expression Session. 50+ that is amazing!!

Well done!! Thanks for the updates Rebecca and Buell.

Can't wait to see the video and photos!!