Note to New Members ×

Oes 2008!

Mike T

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a couple of quick questions though:

Are their going to be people there that are willing to take a free moment to critique riding skills (or lack of) and share info concerning technique and equipment?

Oh, I suspect with this many hardbooters on the hill, talking shop about technique will be common. There will be at least two real, live instructors among our ranks, and several more of us have been known to toss out a useful hint now and again.

Will there be any manufacturers' rep's with boards to demo?

RJ from ExoticBoards is planning to bring some Tankers. Please note that OES has no demo insurance and thus no demo tent and no official demos. If individuals (RJ and others) wish to loan gear out to friends, it's their own business ;)

It has 2 queen beds and is a nice clean place. I stayed there with my girlfriend and we were both very happy with our room.Quentin

First, you claim it's a clean place. Then, you let slip that you stayed there with your girlfriend. I'm not falling for that!

Guest GQuentin

Tick........Tock..........Tick...........Tock

Someone please help. I seem to be suffering from Expression Session withdrawl!!!!! Aspen gave me the bug:lol:

Can't we move OES up. I am not sure I can wait any longer

Guest GQuentin

I just realized I'm moving up in the world!!!!

Folks you are no longer posting with a Skidder!!!! I have transformed into a GROOMER GROMMET!!!!!! :D

What the hell is a Groomer Grommet anyways?

Oh well, just happy to be one :ices_ange

Quentin

Tick........Tock..........Tick...........Tock

Someone please help. I seem to be suffering from Expression Session withdrawl!!!!! Aspen gave me the bug:lol:

Can't we move OES up. I am not sure I can wait any longer

Only 16 days and counting!

In the meantime, c'mon up to Mt Hood Meadows for some racing this weekend

Snow was quite good today under a mix of sun and clouds. Except that they claimed to have groomed Flying Dutchman and didn't - it was obviously yesterday's groom. :nono:

Hey Mike -

I realize we won't have an official demo tent, but will there be a secure place to leave spare/extra boards at? Or should we plan to leave them locked up on a rack or in the car?

1) Ski check at Sunrise - $2/day.

2) If you arrive early each day, you will be able to park within a 2-minute walk from the bottom of the Sunrise chair.

3) You can lock boards to the racks in the base area. Works better on weekdays.

Guest GQuentin
I've got a large room reserved at the Riverhouse. Two rooms and two queen beds. Let me know if anyone wants to share.

I might be interested. What is the rate for a bed per night?

1) Ski check at Sunrise - $2/day.

2) If you arrive early each day, you will be able to park within a 2-minute walk from the bottom of the Sunrise chair.

3) You can lock boards to the racks in the base area. Works better on weekdays.

Excellent! Thanks Mike!