Note to New Members ×

Gecko plates anyone?

skategoat

Hi everyone, long time, no chat. 

I may be able to get my hands on the last of the Gecko plates from Apex Sport. Trying to gauge interest before I jump back into this. 

I know it depends a lot on pricing so I will say that they will be significantly discounted from the original retail price of CAD$649.00. 

So…any interest?

• Like 3

Hello sir. Toronto here as well. Send me a note if assistance might be nice. I ran the Carve plate a couple years ago and then the V2 plate last year, and enjoyed them as a happy-medium to the heavier modern alloy plates (although I do flex the shit out of the Apex full plate). I’d be all in on completing the set with a Cross. 

Wow, looks like there are more Geckos than I knew about! I’ve seen the Stealth at Blue but I was told it was called the Cross, so that’s the one I meant. But now I see there were also Cross and Free finger-models too……interesting! Will be fun to see what Henry can get his hands on. 

Edited by ShortcutToMoncton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gecko cross were the best setup on my Virus Revolution, should not have sold them.

Cant find anything now. Have cheap edge risers and they are horrible...

What do you guys buy? Tried also the JJA ones, first black V1 I guess, maybe an option to re-buy. 

Edited by Poloturbo

@Poloturbo agree on the cross plates. i might recommend contacting @UPZ North America either here or through their preferred method via the website contact for a set of the isolator bx plates as a replacement. they're doing a virus pre-order with discounted rates. not sure if it's too late yet or not. or wait and see what happens with these surplus geckos.

i have a set of the JJA plates that i could've taped to that board i just sent you. although they're just a fixed position plastic riser and not as good as the gecko cross or virus isolator plates.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dhamann said:

@Poloturbo agree on the cross plates. i might recommend contacting @UPZ North America either here or through their preferred method via the website contact for a set of the isolator bx plates as a replacement. they're doing a virus pre-order with discounted rates. not sure if it's too late yet or not.

Thanks, Dave.  Yes, the contact via the website is best.  It’s not too late but I’d highly recommend anyone interested get that order in this weekend or at the latest, this coming week for fastest shipping.  I’ll be demoing the Isolator plates for customers, all season long.