• Model year: 2013/2014
  • SN: 13033
  • Construction: Carbon
  • Length: 1.74m
  • Edge: 1.60m
  • Radius: 13.0/19.0 m
  • Min Width: 219 mm
  • Stance: 510 mm

Great board, I just prefer a skinnier waist. Never gets used and I need to make some room for some new toys. Bottom covered in storage wax. Has a few superficial top sheet marks that are posted below.

Thanks!

IMG_20191214_113116.jpg.0bd4ea3598ce1631cb55c1d14ea20a53.jpgIMG_20191214_113126.jpg.7cc6b20e6bcf5aa1456ca932075c0aad.jpgIMG_20191214_113335.jpg.acc44d379c773f28aef8228e00e686ef.jpgIMG_20191214_113351.jpg.b1f658fdd8cc993c7832f15dee64ccb2.jpgIMG_20191214_113146.jpg.19d7c1012cf9597e65d6c7c607727fed.jpgIMG_20191214_113137.jpg.d66e2904723460d7376e4d32a16bd6ce.jpgIMG_20191214_113201.jpg.929bd36aa37d05daec62c42e52692980.jpg

Edited by Mellow Yellow
  • Like 4

Ewwwwww..   Ick.... Yuk...

Whats an Oxesseses? Never heard of them.. is it from Korea?  Can I ride it with softboots?  Is It fast?  How does it look when wet?

I can try it first right....

• Haha 1

Kidding of course, buy with confidence!   Great boards, great price....bullet proof 

These carbon boards give you a smooth ride, and good rebound..

Been my board of choice, cant go wrong here...

They are hand built in Djibouti, but the top sheet is finished in Korea, I can see how you'd be confused! I actually ride hard boots in the front and soft in the rear, personal preference of course. I can get er' up to 15mph, blazing fast. Damn sexy when wet 😘😍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mellow Yellow said:

That is a great question. I don't know. My weight has varied during my ownership of this one... rode it at 175 and 150, no issues.

So you would say it is made for 170lbs? Thanks 

I would say 170lbs is a fine weight to ride this board...but do not know if it was made for any specific weight range. It rode great for me so I would assume it was made for a fairly wide range.

I personally did not have this board built, it was a prototype that I bought from Marcel at Oxess.

I asked Marcel @ Oxess if it was made for a certain range, will let you know if I get a response.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By yamifumi
      I have 2 boards for sale. 162cm & 174cm.
      Kessler 162cm: this is a slalom board. I am not exactly sure on SCR but I am assuming it is in the range of 7-12m variable SCR. There is cosmetic scratches on top sheet. I actually recently bought this board but I have new board coming in so I need to lighten up the load. This has 20cm waist. Flex is comparable to normal slalom board.
      PRICE: $OLD
      Kessler 174cm: there are moderate vist rash and other type of plate rushes. There are also some indentation due to use of plates but none of it affects how it rides. This board is considered to be GS board but I am not sure the SCR. I am assuming it is in the range of 10-16m variable SCR. This has 19cm waist. Flex is softer than 162. Has nick on the bottom sheet that does not affect the ride at all. It has good structural grind done by professional, hence base is fast. 
      PRICE: $OLD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vkU_RJz8MC4Yl5QiNsxpQ38yiG5vakfS/view?usp=drivesdk
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vyyxKctzj-BaKcBnO34cCgFdKKOE4IPp/view?usp=drivesdk
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FggYI6m1WsQS4vcnpxXHP5bpFOq09ZSh/view?usp=drivesdk
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/141ujaPGjTBVNyiLvC9c4UQw_cIcBE1By/view?usp=drivesdk
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/18CyNGLrLNk-vrsDkuH-05jzrnEDQ0DFS/view?usp=drivesdk

• By bsp
      Lightly used slalom board. Oxess last year board . A ton of edge left!
      700$ plus shipping from the east coast

• By ronagliati
      my friends, can anybody tell me how much weight has a bx 163, 14,5 - carbon - OXESS????
    • By A.Leal
      I have two 159 oxess sbx boards with 12m sidecuta for sale. These boards were raced on the World Cup full time last year and have been extremely well maintained. These boards would be great for an up and coming nor am girl or boy. 
      Please let me know if you have any questions. 
      Asking $650 plus shipping.
      (Only one board left now)
      Please email me at austinleal at hotmail.com
      Photos attached below. 
    • By nextcarve
      Dear Raceboarder/Extremecarver
      What a joy !
      The date of the next Moon&Carve session is fixed. At the 16th & 17th February 2019 the Moon&Carve session is held the second time at the winter sports area of Elsigen-Metsch, Frutigen at the Metschalp in beautiful Switzerland.
      The following manufacturers will be there: Oxess, Goltes, Kessler, Plasma, Mountain Slope, Sense.
      As usual you will find detailed information about the event on our Moon&Carve Homepage:
      http://www.moon-and-carve.com
      The event is organized by local raceboarders. Because we are no commercial organisation and the event is free for all participants, we are thankful for all PR. We would be glad if you spread the good news and give us a like 👍.
      We're already looking forward to have a cool session with you!
      Ride Hard
      The Moon&Carve Team

web: http://www.moon-and-carve.com
      news: https://www.facebook.com/MoonAndCarve/
      Like & Share it ?
    • By Emdee406
      Oxess 159 SBX, 12m sidecut. Holes are
      set at 21.5” or 54cm. Very light use, base is 10/10 and was ground and initially serviced by US SBX Team Serviceman. Really nice crosshatch structure, it’s currently got storage wax on it, as it hasn’t been used in 2 seasons, and was only ridden one day a season before that - I have no further plans to race, and need to buy something I’ll actually use. 
      It’s a bargain at $650. Serious offers only. 
      Thanks for looking. 
      Ps. That’s the same board as in my profile pic  
      Pps. Neither cat nor boots included. 

• By nextcarve
      We are addicted to Zinal. 
      So we share this little video with you.

http://youtu.be/HPfsC-lT0fs
    • By WinterGold
      Hi guys!
      I haven´t been here for some time, but I always enjoyed the great bomber community!
      Here is my latest video. I hope you like it!
      In almost the whole video I am on an Oxess Sl 162 Custom with an Allflex H plate hexagonal cut flex M. Only one scene is on an Oxess GS 185 with an Allflex plate normal longitudinal cut flex M.
      https://vimeo.com/260086557
    • By respiritu
      Hi!
      Cleaning out the garage... time to sell various equipment! Prices & descriptions listed below. All prices in USD and exclude shipping & related costs (shipped from Whistler, Canada). Preference is to sell board & plate as package - this equipment was designed to ride together, and this gives you a chance to save on shipping. I'll cut a deal for purchases of more than 1 item.
      Ryan

Kessler 185cm GS Board - $300 + Shipping
      Board is from 2011, and saw regular use (10-30 days/season) from 2011-2013. Since then it's been stored safely. I was the only owner of this board. This snowboard was considered the baseline flex pattern used by Canada Snowboard at the time, and is the same profile as Jasey's 2010 board. Board has UPM/Apex inserts, as well as a 4-hole pattern under the topsheet. 

Kessler 162cm SL Board - $400 + Shipping
      Board is from 2012, and saw regular use (10-30 days/season) from 2012-2013. Since then it's been stored safely. I was the second owner of this board, having purchased it from Matt Morison in excellent condition (only a partial season of use from him). Board has UPM/Apex inserts, as well as a 4-hole pattern. 

Vist Plate - $200 + Shipping
      Selling a vist plate from 2010-2011ish? This is one of their older models that splits down the middle (fits in your carry-on!). I fitted this plate with different screws, so no need to undo your bindings and remove 10 screws just to check/tighten your plate, only to have to reverse the process and then mount your bindings again... Just drop an allen key through the top plate holes, and you can tighten/remove the whole plate as pictured. The most convenient vist plate you've ever used! I may also have some extra sliding & locking hardware, so I can potentially toss those in as well.

Apex V1 and V2 plates - $100 & $150 + Shipping
      I have 2x original V1 plate (as used by Jasey and the Canadian team in the lead-up and years following the Vancouver Olympics), as well as 1x V2 plate (shorter nose). These plates go great with the listed boards. This V2 plate is made with a balsa wood core, which is a bit lighter and stiffer than their usual plates. One of the V1 plates has a small hairline crack behind where the front binding was mounted (regular stance). I'm including some Lexan plates (stiff plastic sheets) that help distribute pressure and will prevent any future cracks. Quick note here - I only have two sets of UPM hardware available, but Apex sells individual sets and adapters to other mounting systems (Allflex, 4x4).