Sold - Custom Kessler 174

Jack M

SOLD

Outstanding board, used about 15 days.  Selling because it's a little too close to my latest custom 180, and the wife says I need to clean out the closet! 

• 10-14m KST sidecut. 
  • 20.5cm waist.
  • 48-58cm stance width range.
  • Similar turn shape as a 168, just 2m longer radius range, and 6cm longer length.  That is to say, this is not a straight-tail racer, but a great freecarver that will finish the turn.  Very exciting ride. 
  • Swiss hand-made for me at 185lbs in May 2018.
  • Factory thumbprint base grind.
  • Factory edge bevels at 2 side, 0.8 base.
  • Base has not been ground, edges have only been touched up with a diamond stone.
  • Will wax before shipping.
  • Superficial base scratches only.
  • P-tex topsheet condition is very good.
  • No damage.

I have about $1800 into it after import tax and shipping.  Letting go for $1250 shipped to the 48 states.  I will pay the first $50 for shipping elsewhere.  Satisfaction guaranteed.

78F04EFE-5163-4508-B9E4-0850EF052ABA.jpeg

• Jack M changed the title to Sold - Custom Kessler 174

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Denis Lafrance
      SOLD---------------COILER STUBBY V2,  2019 , 175 LONG 20 CM WIDE 13/14m SIDECUT
      Bought the board brand new in 2019 with magnificent snakeskin deco with top carbonium, base look as it was new, no scratch or dig.  Its short overall length with comparatively long effective combined with a moderately speedy sidecut is a potent combo for all around fun. It's a super fun ride which can handle a lot of your daily carving duties. If you want to carve while dragging your elbow in the snow this is your board. Really look like a brand new board.

595$ + shipping 
      USD 

• By CSC
      Kessler World Cup K-Plate wanted.
    • By GeoffV
      SOLD
      Need to thin the herd and make room for new toys!
      This board is in pristine condition. It has been lightly used and only has 12-15 days on it. It is so new that it does not have binding marks. Built for around 180lbs rider. Has one professional tune, 3 side 1 base
      For sale:
      Coiler Nirvana Vcam
      Length: 174 cm
      Sidecut Radius: 12-14m
      Waist: 20cm
      Taper: 16mm
      $550
      Buyer pays shipping. Payment via PayPal or Venmo

• By forf.dawg
      SOLD.
      Selling a used 180cm x 20cm Kessler "The Alpine"
      Used for one season, but I can't ride anymore due to work and a knee injury. Hoping it goes to someone who can put it to good use.
      Can be ridden left foot forward (regular) or right foot forward (goofy)
      Asking $700 or best offer.

• By Heenalu Kahiko
      Make me a reasonable offer. Plate is Iron Rock Stiff, used once, board is beautiful. 

• By GeoffV
      SOLD
      Up for sale is a Kessler Alpine 185 white: Stock - not custom, 4x2, UPM.
      Swiss Made. Superb condition. Originally purchased new in 2018. I purchased it last year previous sale post from @rjnakata and put 8 days on racing. The board only has about  12-15- days on it total.  Has the new stranded textured topsheet near perfect.  Base/edges near perfect.   Listed weight range is 75-100kg (165-220lbs) and turns well for my 185 lbs.  20.2 waist. This is a fun board, stable and calm, smooth at speed with large and small turn radii.   
      Kessler specs
      Reason for sale: Was hoping to get some faster times by upgrading from a 180 Kessler to the 185, but the reality is that the course I race on only has a few courses set in a season where the 185 would work and I just can't justify keeping it for 2 races a season. 

Asking $750
      buyer pays shipping. Payment via PayPal
      -Geoff

• By nekdut
      Up for sale is a race-ready Kessler SL 162cm
      20cm wide
      50cm stance width, UPM mounts as well
      Condition is nearly new.  It's only been ridden a few times and I'm selling because it is simply to stiff for me at 155lbs and my infrequent riding these day.  It probably rides great at 180-220lbs.  Some scuffing from a VIST plate but otherwise both the top and base are in excellent shape (base wax on there now).  Edges are razor sharp and have all of their life left.
      SOLD!
    • By nekdut
      Up for sale is a race-ready Kessler GS 185
      20cm wide
      50cm stance width, UPM and Vist center mounts as well
      Condition is nearly new.  It's only been ridden a few times and I'm selling because it is simply to stiff for me at 155lbs and my infrequent riding these day.  It probably rides great at 180-220lbs.  Small scuffs from a plate and some lift rash but otherwise both the top and base are in great shape (base wax on there now).  Edges are razor sharp and have all of their life left.
      Sold!

• By CamelbackRaceTeam
      🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️
      185 Kessler GS (Red top sheet)  + Apex plate + Bomber Trench Digger 3 Bindings
      Hey Guys!
      I am selling my 185 Kessler (red top sheet) with an Apex plate (UPM Mount) and Bomber TD3 bindings. This setup holds an edge through anything - I mean literally anything. This setup is definitely more on the aggressive side. I had this Kessler custom made for my height and weight. I am 5' 11" and weigh around 170 lbs. Overall, I've taken pretty good care of the board. There are no deep base scratches; however, I would recommend a base grind to get it nice clean again. 
      Asking: ~ $1750 
      Happy Carving!
      FAQ
      -----
      How long did you ride on this board for?  I rode this setup as my primary GS board for two seasons. 
      Why are you getting rid of the board? I used to race in USSA and USASA competitions but no longer compete. I don't get a chance to get out on this board as much as I used to. I would love it to go to a new owner who can enjoy it more than I can. 
      Will you sell plate, board, bindings separately? Ideally, I would like to sell the entire setup at once; however, I am willing to negotiate. 
      🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️

• By forf.dawg
      I am selling a new, never used 2019 Thirst Superconductor 7.1 WARP.
      175cm length
      19.0cm waist width
      H35/41.75 389 U4 4DR
      Stance spread 52cm
      LFF .291
      Specific questions are best answered by Mark (from Thirst boards) himself @ 208-929-2285
      Serial # 11MAR19 0056
      Sun Surface topsheet.
      Asking $800 OBO
      I have other items for sale and am willing to bundle. PM for Details
      Stored indoors with care in it's "baby blanket" shipping sleeve.
      text: 307-349-8630
      email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com