Note to New Members ×

Donek Rev 185 (20cm width, 13.5-17m SCR). New price to sell!!

yamifumi

I am selling my Donek Rev 185cm. It has 4x4 and UPM hole. I really love this board because this SCR like to finish the turn more than stock specs (better for freecarving) and it is a fast board. I got this board from GeoffV here 2 months ago but I already bought new board for next year and looking to buy another one so I need to let this go..... probably I will regret it...

Note that when Sean from Donek put the topsheet on he accidentally used the stock spec sheet. It is 13.5-17m SCR. Made for 175lb+ riders. 

It has cosmetic scratches and chip at top sheet (I mounted boiler plate) but the base is in perfect condition. Before I got this board all the tune was done: Base has world cup structure tune with side bevels at 3 deg and base bevel at 1 deg. I rode it 4 days on it. 

Price: $500 shipped

D65FDDDF-D7E1-4D41-A56C-2E3F99F0B62E.jpeg

DA25AD85-0C73-4BB0-ABA8-56E7999DC18D.jpeg

ED3EE854-3F81-4E44-8E70-2A87FBEE0B1E.jpeg

147E399E-4F9F-441C-8F7A-7752CDBEC9EB.jpeg

Edited by yamifumi

Great deal for a $1,1100 board.Great board I have more printouts from Sean of the correct specs if new new buyer wants them PM me. Only reason I sold it was to try out a Kessler 180. If I lived out West on wider slopes this would be my daily go to board. 

Edited by GeoffV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GeoffV said:

Great deal for a $1,1100 board.Great board I have more printouts from Sean of the correct specs if new new buyer wants them PM me. Only reason I sold it was to try out a Kessler 180. If I lived out West on wider slopes this would be my daily go to board. 

Yea, I really like the SCR and length... may have been little too stiff for my weight (160-165lbs) and I have to push it hard for it to bend. Meh if it does not sell then I will just keep it....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...