Note to New Members ×

New to hard boots. Could use a lesson

Socrmania3

Hey all. I just bought my first set up after demo-ing some stuff from bomber last year. I'm located in Colorado. Based out of beaver creek. I could really use some help linking turns and cutting a good trench on my heel side. I always seem to skid it out. Anyone who would be willing to help me out. Beers will be provided.

Cheers,

Jackson

Jackson,

Lowell is a great guy and can certainly help. Nut right there in Beaver Creek is a guy named Richard Knapp. He is an instructor there and a fantastic hardbooter. He runs a lot of our clinics at the SES every year. Look him up at skischool.

And a another great guy who carvers at the Beav is Larry Castruita. E-mail me for his contact infor.

And if you ever come over this way, would be happy to go out with you to the Basin. 

Don't give up! We'll get you there.

• Like 1

Jackson,  be sure to check or post on the "Ride Board" thread for your area 

You are fortunate that you are in the CO area, allot more alpine riders there.   

I have been communicating with several other "new to alpine"  riders in your area. 

Although it is ideal to have a "Journeyman" alpine rider to work with,  it is also helpful \

to have other new alpine riders to sort through all the details with as you both learn. 

Like Fin said,  as a community , we WILL help you get there!! 

Welcome to Bomber Online!!