Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, softbootsurfer said:

Took the split up Milk...about a foot of coverage, some more Snow expected this week and Milk will open Fri. staying away from Aspen and Snowmass so far, as very minimal snow conditions prevail...

1646579993_minbnw.jpg.99c9b25ece541542427711579742192d.jpg

I will most likely join you at some point this season depending how things play out. My favorite runs of all time are the runs in snowmass off the big burn chair. 

At a local sledding hill with my kid. While everyone was sliding down the front face, the back was 12" of untouched powder. I spotted that the last time we were there, so I made note for this time.

I could make 2 or 3 light turns on the Burton Throwback: 20210116_153458_copy_1000x750.jpg.09104f2fa5c6e0fecc1b562ce3721e9d.jpg

Take every chance you get! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well done Corey!!  Your "Snow Sliding" Spirit is STRONG!!!! 
It can be on a 2K premium alpine board or a 100$ Throwback!!

Many years ago I started dating a lovely young lady ,  she had lowered herself to hang out with an rough electrician that lived to ski and snowboard.   One day I asked her about her early years on snow in the Seattle area.  She showed me a short film her Dad had done when she was a child.   She was on those cute little kids skis , she looked up at Dad and almost screamed "Daddy I am sliding"  with such joy!!  It was obvious I had met the perfect Gal.   She learned to ski and snowboard with the best of them!! We had so many good times on the mountain.   All that to say that the Joy of Sliding is universal.   Carry on.   Bryan 

• Like 3

On 1/21/2021 at 12:30 PM, www.oldsnowboards.com said:

Well done Corey!!  Your "Snow Sliding" Spirit is STRONG!!!! 
It can be on a 2K premium alpine board or a 100$ Throwback!!

Many years ago I started dating a lovely young lady ,  she had lowered herself to hang out with an rough electrician that lived to ski and snowboard.   One day I asked her about her early years on snow in the Seattle area.  She showed me a short film her Dad had done when she was a child.   She was on those cute little kids skis , she looked up at Dad and almost screamed "Daddy I am sliding"  with such joy!!  It was obvious I had met the perfect Gal.   She learned to ski and snowboard with the best of them!! We had so many good times on the mountain.   All that to say that the Joy of Sliding is universal.   Carry on.   Bryan 

vive la glisse