Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the Snowster debacle...

Sometime around the late 70's...walked up Aspen Mt. with one of these, It had worked in our driveway so I figured I would Surf down the mountain...I started down Dipsey Bowl in some soft Groom and emmediately went airborne down the slope headfirst...it was about an hour and a half later I arrived at Little Nell, beaten to a pulp...rather than Tracks, there was nothing but small bomb craters about every 40 ft. or so... 🐾💣😱

snowster.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so...playing Golf today, look up and see Jon floating high above the golf course, he landed at the school grounds in Carbondale, you can see the golf course just to the left...this shows his entire flight route from the top of aspen mt.   Really a Cool Video

now this, is a Track 😀

https://ayvri.com/scene/eyj8v0o4kg/ckdxjswmr00013h69tw9dubyc?fbclid=IwAR3xVuwszw50uCyWn_dbJ_2Na0pDtFYB3BtKnS3bBhjJwG0J1M8glz6w9XE

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

20200910_112455.jpg.2513e3ccaa7d17347cdbd442fb33bff8.jpgToday. I did actually put trenches in this down the bottom there, as it was so quiet (COVID-19, numbers cut severely).

The slope manager was very interested in the whole Alpine snowboarding concept from Backlands to Kessler.

There were some adults there on those kiddie skate board snowboards, but it looked like hard work 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my favorite Track shot, couple years back, went up and had 7 runs where I put tracks right next to the previous track 😱🐾

Finally, couple hours later, a group of Skiers showed up and went out of their way to destroy my Tracks...just zigging and zagging back and forth to get rid of them 💣

I t was definitely a Zen morning... 🙂

245367036_1stseven2day.jpg.e958932d73f765ba0ac9370ef278cb78.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...