Note to New Members ×

3 slalom boards for sale!!

S.S.Dad

KESSLER 162 metal Good used shape, lot's of edge & camber. Base has been cared for well. Great race deck nose 250mm waist 205mm, tail 248 mm I would guess the (scr @ 10M ) 325.00

2 PRIOR 161's Both boards are in very good shape. One has more marking on the top from the Cateks that it had mounted on it. They were both owned and cared for by the same alpine rider. Lot's of edge left, lot's of camber.Both boards are marked prior WCR 161 x 9.8 (scr) x19.5

Any of these boards are ready to race. A quick grind and you've have a race ready and inexpensive slalom stick.

Priors are 275.00 and 250.00( the one with binding marks) I would say that the flex on all of the boards is for medium flex Shipping 35.00 post-7013-141842398555_thumb.jpg

Kessler Sold

Prior (left of picture) Sold

post-7013-141842398552_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.S.Dad

Charliechocolate, I will check the shipping to Canada on Monday. If I remember correctly last year, some members were mentioning shipping to Canada being in the range of $50- 70. If that is a deal breaker for you, I do have others interested. You were the firs to ask, so you have first call.

I'll be in touch.

Charliechocolate,I checked ups rates on line. As far as I can tell , I can ship the Kessler for just under $40.US. I will package the board up and actually have it weighed at the UPS store and have the shipping cost calculated. I expect that $40.00 will cover the shipping cost. After I confirm and relay cost to you, if you still want it, it's yours. I will give you my paypal info. later. If you decide not to, Midwestrider you are next in line.

Caution ! UPS brokerage fees to Canada are usually astronomical. USPS is usually a better deal.

Funny, I was just drafting a post going to say the same thing. I've always been hit hard with extra fees when getting items shipped via UPS into Canada and have never had any issues with USPS Priority International.

Caution ! UPS brokerage fees to Canada are usually astronomical. USPS is usually a better deal.

Correct. Only USPS Priority should be used to Canada.

When packed "buritto" style, rather then big box, cost becomes reasonable, probably 40-50.

Another way is to ship to one of the few shipping service places in Lynden, Point Roberts, etc. They chage $5 for the service.

Also you can PayPal the seller in 2 instalments and show only the one payment printout to the c ustoms, to work under the GST/PST import bracket.

Charliechocolate,

OK, here is what i have found as far as shipping goes. UPS (freight 6-10 days) quotes it $ 56.49. USPS quoted the same package with the same insurance at $ 54.50 . The package weighs 11 lbs--6 oz.

I am not familiar with your customs fees, I hope this is enough for you to base your decision on. Let me know one way or the other please.

Bob

Charliechocolate,

OK, here is what i have found as far as shipping goes. UPS (freight 6-10 days) quotes it $ 56.49. USPS quoted the same package with the same insurance at $ 54.50 . The package weighs 11 lbs--6 oz.

I am not familiar with your customs fees, I hope this is enough for you to base your decision on. Let me know one way or the other please.

Bob

It's not the customs fees that are the issue shipping UPS it's their in house brokerage fees which are separate from Customs fees. Canada Post and USPS don't have those fees.

It's not the customs fees that are the issue shipping UPS it's their in house brokerage fees which are separate from Customs fees. Canada Post and USPS don't have those fees.

UPS freight will end up with ~$50 additional in border clearance charges. If you ship UPS air, they charge a flat rate $10 brokerage charge. Basically UPS ends up being twice the cost as USPS Priority International. I've never received a lost or damaged package with USPS/CanadaPost, UPS has a score of 2 at the moment.

Charliechocolate, I would like to know if you intend to buy the kessler. No problem on way or the other, but I have 3 other people ready to buy it if you choose not to. I am holding it for you because you were the first to reply. Please let me know by noon tomorrow.

Midwestrider, you are 2nd in line. Please let me know as well. I could have it in the mail tomorrow.

Jonah5 , You are the 4th in line for this board. Thank you for the interest.

NSSAGE, The Prior with the binding marks is actually the one with the lightest flex pattern. The board looks used on the top sheet, but the base, edge and camber has lots of life left in it.

There is a possibility that both Priors are still available depending on the Kessler being sold.

Charliechocolate, I would like to know if you intend to buy the kessler. No problem on way or the other, but I have 3 other people ready to buy it if you choose not to. I am holding it for you because you were the first to reply. Please let me know by noon tomorrow.

Hi S.S. Dad,

I emailed you today to say that I'll take Kessler, shipped via USPS. I don't know if it got through to you, so I'm posting it here. Please PM me with details of your preferred payment method.

NSSAGE, The Prior with the binding marks is actually the one with the lightest flex pattern. The board looks used on the top sheet, but the base, edge and camber has lots of life left in it.

There is a possibility that both Priors are still available depending on the Kessler being sold.

Well that sounds like the one I would want then. Let me know if it is still available and if it is we can email and talk about payment. Email is Sagewashabaugh@gmail.com

NSSage , The Prior on the right side of the picture is still available. Please let me know i have another interested member waiting to hear back from me.

Ok, I will take it. You can email me with the address in my last post to you so I can know how to pay you. Thanks!