Attn SES'ers....

Mellow Yellow

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have included more of KarverKai, but we never made any runs together. I guess he was too busy following Ace. The little bit I included I scrounged from one of (Big Dog) Dave's GoPro clips, but that's all there was of him.

No worries John, KK was excited that he made it in at all. The part about following Ace is 100% the truth. He had a blast playing Follow Me with Ace and it opened his eyes to making tighter turns. He was trying to emulate what he was seeing Ace do in his own riding.

Unfortunatly, queequeg only shot the snow when he followed KK. Hopefully Frank will post up the vid he shot of KK. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.

Ink

Made it back to Montana today. Did the driving myself this time so no videos edited on the way back, but here's a teaser for those yet to come.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z3ZhdNCVgR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

on hill emissions stations might be in the offing

A couple more uploads complete. This is still just day 2, pretty much same edit as shown at the Banquet, but with a soundtrack to make the length tolerable. I probably could cut all this down to a few minutes of really good short, 1 to 3 second, slow motion shots, but that would leave so much of someone's riding on the cutting room floor. Though long for 3rd party viewers, I hope these edits are still nice for those actually present at SES or at least those riding in the clips.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DHYDliB1ef0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-EXXVGbBgj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched both vids at the same time and enjoyed them.Your description of editing for the participants(and I might add,friends and relatives) is spot on.The four parts of our NICE footage are meant to be more easily watchable for nonparticipants but we will have a dvd of all four parts together available for the people who took part and will like watching the whole 16 minutes.

Your videos have been a staple of the bomber archives and a big influence on me.Thanks!

Johnasmo -

Some great carving and great videos. The video that is posted on Bomber's Home Page at Buttermilk has a few quick glimpses of Norm (I think) riding down to the left of the main Buttermilk lift.

I'm not sure what it is about his style but MAN - can that guy carve! Smooth, effortless and flawless.

Johnasmo -

Some great carving and great videos. The video that is posted on Bomber's Home Page at Buttermilk has a few quick glimpses of Norm (I think) riding down to the left of the main Buttermilk lift.

I'm not sure what it is about his style but MAN - can that guy carve! Smooth, effortless and flawless.

Yeah, he is smooth. I think it's something he learned from Diana.

He and Diana are featured (at 05:00 minute mark) in the Part II video of that same day.

It is here:

The whole SES 2012 playlist (still a work in progress) is here:

Edited by johnasmo