Note to New Members ×

What do you hope to accomplish riding in 2011

Bobby Buggs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride as hard as Cuban.... I need to bump it up a level ot two! How do I bring my shoulder over more!!!???? Shoot for Johnasmo and Dredman for 13....

Ride steeper pitches. Specifically, under silver chair, at Nakiska on the steep part. Its got my # to this point. If I can just commit to that first turn.....:freak3: Riceball, give me that one tip guy!!!!

Echo what Kinpa said!!!!! Confidence, what a concept.... (i think thats what shes sayin!)

Stay healthy, ride more than last year and watch my 6 and 8 year old learn to love snow more.

I cannot wait!

...I'd like to get a fully consistent heelside layout like my pal Boris...

Thanks Geo! I need to figure out how you manage to take a full-blown race board down steep moguls with style.

Work on getting more aggressive switch-carving;

Jump 360 on h/boots

Get into L3 course (not likely, though - too many stars would have to allign)...

Ride steeper pitches. Specifically, under silver chair, at Nakiska on the steep part. Its got my # to this point. If I can just commit to that first turn.....:freak3: Riceball, give me that one tip guy!!!!

Upper North Axe - snap! I'll see you out there ... I got Red Crow last year, but this pitch still hands me my a$$.

I have a new softie setup, and I am off to night-time park/pipe lessons at COP. That should be a riot. Pictures at 11 ...

consistent turns down steep slopes...I want to lock down the wide black diamond at my local resort...I was almost there last season but it ended too early for me to get to the point where i could really send it.

Like steve said, I want to try to make more videos...I have so many good ideas, i just have to force myself to take the time to get the footage.

BTW, Steve, your videos so far look great - I will be interested to see what you come up with after/during this season :biggthump

Also I want to get my girlfriend carving (on softies)...and teach my best friend how to ride alpine (he's been dedicated to softies for too long now).

My biggest goal is to be able to really take the time for myself (rather than for work) and get to the hill around 20 days. :argue: