Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome Eleven!

dingbat

Count me in! I'll be there on Saturday. Brian Barrett aka CT Carver. I'm new, need gear and totally stoked for this event. Monday I was soft bootin' it at B.E. and ran into modifiedE30 on Exhibition. We were laying down some pretty good trenches on powder covered hardpack.

I can't wait to meet all y'all. If anyones got a board to sell, I'm looking for a good "starter" board. (Read that; insexpensive) I'm 5'10", 155 lbs. Orange helmet. Hard to miss.

highres_12131363.jpeg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, it's the Rally. We ride snowboards, eat crappy cafeteria food, ride snowboards, and then go to the Crazy Horse, Park, or Inn.:D

Psyched you guys are gonna be out. Is John Friend coming? See if you can get Max from Ward out here too. This is his old stomping ground.

I was just thinking about donating an event fee for a ridemass event if something like that was gonna happen...I believe Big Daddy Friends plans on coming out to show us his steezy "old Shaun White" style!

I was just thinking about donating an event fee for a ridemass event if something like that was gonna happen...I believe Big Daddy Friends plans on coming out to show us his steezy "old Shaun White" style!

Magnificent! Since there's no raffle, maybe you can make a certificate and tape it to John's back. We'll give him a three second head start. The first one to run him down and take it wins.:biggthump

Ace, CT, tb,

All on.

-Mark

We now have the following schedule for the rally including Pure Boarding clinics:

Friday 25th February

1 pm Meeting at the Base - Setup the gear - Clinic - Riding

6 - 7 pm Dinner at the Mohawk Park

8 pm Riding

Saturday 26th February

8:30 am Meet at the base - Setup the gear

9 am Clinic - Riding

12 Lunch

1 pm Meet at the Base - Clinic - Riding

6 pm Dinner at the Warfield House

Sunday 27th

8:30 am Meet at the base - Setup the gear

9 am Clinic - Riding

12 Lunch

1 pm Meet at the Base - Clinic - Riding

5:30 pm Dinner at the Mohawk Park

The Clinics are about 2 hours.

Mark what's the forecast for Friday looking like? Are you expecting snow or rain? I'll be there Sat & Sun.

Looks like we are going to have a pretty sizable group there.

Latest is calling for pos. snow today, snow tonight, mixed bag tomorrow, snow Fri night. Ptly sunny Sat, pos. snow Sat night and Sun.

It's pretty chalky right now, so even if the wet stuff makes it as far up as the hill mid day tomorrow, I think the weekend will be fine. Not amazing like the rest of this winter has been, but fine.

Hi Mark:

Thank you for putting this together!!

If we do ride Friday; is the ticket $35 or Holiday rate?

For those looking for lodge:

Warfield inn charges $125 a night:eek: That's more than Aspen lol..

Thanks

David

Hey David,

Friday is holiday rate. The Rally is Sat and Sun. Joerg and Remo are expecting to show around noon on Friday though so Joerg figured he'd do a clinic for anyone who happened to be around. Wish I could get you the rate for Friday. The owner is a wonderful, generous man, but getting him to allow a discounted ticket at all during a holiday week was still a small miracle. Asking him to extend it to Saturday was really pushing it. I wouldn't dare ask for Friday too.

Check out the Charlemont Inn. I have heard they have beds for $50. Also, tell whoever you talk to at any of the inns in the area that you are coming for an event at Berkshire East. They may cut you a rate depending on how booked they are.

Are you on under another name or do I need to add you?

Drinks huh? I suppose we could do that.:rolleyes::D

I am registered, hopefully, through a friend ( CT Carver) under the name "Ween". Had trouble logging on until today. Glad to hear I won't be the only lush! See ya!