Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome Eleven!

dingbat

Many thanks, Mark, Joerg, and Berkshire East for putting on the Thunder Dome Event...it far exceeded my expectations and I was honored to be a part of the group! Mark, if you ever get those 24 boots, let me know. Hope you all had another spectacular day on Sunday- great group, great day:)

Ween

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening All:

I just got to work for the night after puting Jack to bed, he wanted me to thank all of you again who were there today for helping him out in learning your art.

I can't tell you guys how great it has been to have people take on an 8 year old who has been interested in carving since the first time he saw Exhibition get "trenched" by Mark last year. Your support has been really great, and this event this weekend was truly a testament to your dedication to the sport.

I thank you Mark and Joerg, and everyone in the group this afternoon. He wouldn't fall asleep on the ride home, and he hasn't stopped saying how much fun he had.

-Jason

A huge thank you and congratulations to Mark for a successfully planned and executed carving event: the Pure Boarding clinics complete with boards, boots, and bindings, and of course Joerg and Remo; incredible weather with a wide range of conditions, even powder, sun, and snowfall (all at the same time); great company and lots of fun terrain to ride; and of course, the midday grooming of Lower Comp on Saturday!

Proof of a great carving weekend: hearing the locals in the bar afterwards complaining about the destruction of our favorite caving run after it's been riddled with trenches! Way to go! :biggthump

Thanks Mark for organizing a great day. We had a ball carving in the POW.

Sorry that everytime we show up it turns into a powder day.

Berkshire East is such a great little place, I love all the intelligent compliments we get about Alpine riding when we are there. It just seems like a lot of people there just get it.

Alex

Thank to Mark/Joerg/Remo!!

You guys are too modest. Now I have a glimpse of "behind the scene look" to getting a ridding event toghter. It's so much more than just show up and ride.

Joerg running clinic, Remo setting up binding and board for the demo. Mark is everywhere since he is working that day!!

You guys/gals must have some connection with old man winter.

Condition were West Coast like :)

My legs are still burning from Sunday.

it's so great to see familiar faces and newly converted

Our carving family is growing and it's a beautiful thing.

Thanks again!!

--

David

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...