Note to New Members ×

All the Ladies in the House

Steph

He keeps saying he'll learn to board one day, but it hasn't happened yet. I just don't want to take him to SES and abandon him for a week while I have a really fun time with all you guys.

Maybe if I organise it right, I can convince one of our skier friends to come and "babysit" him for me...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He keeps saying he'll learn to board one day, but it hasn't happened yet. I just don't want to take him to SES and abandon him for a week while I have a really fun time with all you guys.

Maybe if I organise it right, I can convince one of our skier friends to come and "babysit" him for me...

what you need, is a carver to make him jealous :ices_ange

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 113136" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Allee</TD><TD class=alt2>He keeps saying he'll learn to board one day, but it hasn't happened yet. I just don't want to take him to SES and abandon him for a week while I have a really fun time with all you guys.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I saw a few folks skiing at SES last year (spouses and whatnot)... I bet Sean from Donek would hook him up with some demo skis too.

Fin had all the carving gear there... boots included... would be a great place for a learner to get his swerve on.

• 1 month later...

Lets see some curves! :1luvu:

I mean the curves you get when you turn in snow....:ices_ange

If theres anybody around the midwest, and I know there is...

http://www.crystalmountain.com/about/index.cfm?fuseaction=calendarlist

Girls learn-to-ski and ride

womens learn-to-ski and ride

boarding for breast cancer

womens escape..

Crystal mountain has ALOT of stuff designated for women. It's kind of annoying that they don't have any events for men... Like tele for testicular cancer or something....:confused:

All in all I guess I don't mind having lots of women around..

• 3 years later...
What's the deal with 466 viewings on the ladies thread. Are you all PERV'S?

OH! Where does that leave me?

Hmmmm.... now with 8,121 viewings. Dang, must be a LOT of gals lurking on BOL. :lol::lol::lol:

WY/Idaho here - know of 2 other gals with hardboot gear, but don't know it we'll meet up this winter. I wouldn't be able to keep up with Lindsay Lloyd anyway... :smashfrea

Hi Girls!

I missed out on the Ladies Day Out back in 2005 and I'm finally really trying to get back into the sport.

Would absolutely love a chance to learn from some girls this season!

I'm in CT so I'd be happy to meet up at any East Coast Mountain.

Elisa

when my partner has some time she's gonna go out, she has a sweet new coiler but has not had the chance to get out yet.

I don't know of any girls in my area who ride hardboots. If there is something happening with the ladies in the East, I would be up for it - I can't make SES this year, but if there is a mini-meet up this side of the rockies, it would be nice to connect. Last year at ECES riding with other women was wonderful and I learned so much from them.

Hi Girls!

I missed out on the Ladies Day Out back in 2005 and I'm finally really trying to get back into the sport.

Would absolutely love a chance to learn from some girls this season!

I'm in CT so I'd be happy to meet up at any East Coast Mountain.

Elisa

Hey Elisa! I can think of at least four of us in the NY/CT/VT area. It would be great to get together one weekend for a ladies session! Maybe sometime after the holidays?

Hey Elisa! I can think of at least four of us in the NY/CT/VT area. It would be great to get together one weekend for a ladies session! Maybe sometime after the holidays?

Sounds great! I'm completely flexible with dates and mountains so whatever works for you girls after the Holidays will work for me.

WOW look at all the ladies coming out of the woodwork! And who says hardbooting is a man's sport.....sheesh.

GO GIRLS!

:biggthump

We should try for the weekend before or after MLK weekend, let me know if one of those works. We just need to pick a place - I usually ride at Stratton. Maybe Steph and AMK can make it one of those weekends...ladies?

Is there room for a random Canadian? It is a long drive down to the States, but if there are lots of girls and a few days worth of riding, I would make the effort. I might have to bring a boy or two to help subsidize the gas!

I know CaRthsis started a thread about a possible mini-meet up as well. We could even combine the two events; tempt more women

:biggthump

We should try for the weekend before or after MLK weekend, let me know if one of those works. We just need to pick a place - I usually ride at Stratton. Maybe Steph and AMK can make it one of those weekends...ladies?

Unfortunately, we're hosting a party at our house on Saturday the 15th but I could always day trip up on Sunday the 17th. The weekend after MLK is wide open for me. Hopefully the hills won't be too crowded, I've hear there's areas of Stratton that stay pretty empty so if that's true Stratton could be a good choice.

It's great to see this thread revived! I would guess that a ladies day is in order. I would love to ride w/any of you ladies that want to come to Stratton.

It looks like I've got Fridays & Sundays off this winter. Do one of these days work well for anyone??? Let me know what you're all thinking and I'll see what I can do.

I'm already looking forward to this!

It's great to see this thread revived! I would guess that a ladies day is in order. I would love to ride w/any of you ladies that want to come to Stratton.

It looks like I've got Fridays & Sundays off this winter. Do one of these days work well for anyone??? Let me know what you're all thinking and I'll see what I can do.

I'm already looking forward to this!

Hey Steph, I would love to ride with you any Friday this season. I was hoping to find someone to get out with on a weekday when the hills are less crowded. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up :)

I'm so jealous of you guys with weekdays free!

I'm thinking of being back at Stratton on Sunday 1/23. TBD whether i can make it up for the whole weekend yet, in which case I would ride Friday and Saturday too. Will be in touch for sure when my plans are final.

Michelle and Angie, look forward to seeing you at SES!

Lisa