All the Ladies in the House

Steph

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok - I'm typing this one last time. If anyone has not responded to me yet, and wants to attend, please email me by this friday, December 30th. I have to submit attendee lists to the mountain this weekend to enable you to receive discounts on lift tickets.

2 weeks to go :D

Is anybody going to put a stake in the ground, and say where we're all going to stay?

Alpinegirl, I'll be happy to share a room with you ... especially as you're my wheels :) but where is everyone going to be? At Stratton or in town?

Steph, did Stratton get lots of snow with that storm over the Xmas period? (Sorry, I've been in Vegas ... alternative reality ... and my US geography is crap ...)

But Bob, i'm good this year! last year's footage should go in the "What you don't want to do" DVD! this year however, i am carving quite nicely on my new matrimonial Coiler!!!! i won't be at WES this year, sadly, but i promise i'll ride with you and jeff plenty at SES again this year, so we can have some good shots of me, not just those funny outakes! see you soon. have fun ladies and happy new year everyone!

Andrea

Hey Ladies, Hope the snow is treating you well so far this weekend. I'm planning on heading up Sunday morning but lost my e-mail indicating when and where we'll be meeting that morning. If anyone has info on this drop me one. See ya'll soon!

Elisa

Great conditions yesterday at Stratton. Fresh snow and bluebird. Thanks to Shaggy and Cheri and PSR for the demo boards. Great to see Steph&Alex, Lauren, Allee and all the other hottie carvin' bettys. Even Madd Mike was in the house with Ally from the Vineyard. Bobby Buggs? Gilmour ? You guys missed it ! Now let's see some photos.

Guest jeremiah

Heh-heh, I think I rode up on the lift with one of you, and totally spaced that there was a reason that there were all those hotties on hardboots. Great day for carving at Stratton yesterday, and someone just floored me with the super tight carves on lower liftline about 11am. He was riding a Madd, and making ultra tight turns. I had just come down that same run and wasn't doing anything like those turns.

Jeremiah

All the girls will get that one!

Finally made it home at 1.30am after a cancelled flight and a reroute across half of the US!

THANK YOU ALL for the most amazing weekend, especially ...

Christina (cool roomie) ...

Steph - for the idea and the execution - top job, girl! And also the afternoon on the Donek ...

Cheri - for the awesome food and hospitality ...

Shaggy - for letting me (and everyone else) go Madd all over the mountain ...

Eric B - for transforming my riding in about an hour and a half ...

All the girls - for just being great to ride with ...

and to everybody else who showed up and rode. To a girl from out west, so many carving boards is a very cool sight indeed!

I'm all stoked to go to SES next year now ... I start saving this week!

:)

Thanks Stephanie for making the women's carving session happen. It was a great group of old and new friends and mother nature pulled through for us too. Thanks Cheri for the amazing dinners and hospitality. And to Shaggy for my new stance which helped tremendously and to Eric for the tips! The video taping by Alex was the icing on the cake. I hope we can do it again!

Patrice

Originally posted by jeremiah

Heh-heh, I think I rode up on the lift with one of you, and totally spaced that there was a reason that there were all those hotties on hardboots. Great day for carving at Stratton yesterday, and someone just floored me with the super tight carves on lower liftline about 11am. He was riding a Madd, and making ultra tight turns. I had just come down that same run and wasn't doing anything like those turns.

Jeremiah

Ever have a run, and someone above on the lift gives you a cheer? That run down liftline was fueled solely by the crowd above going nuts the whole way down... Thanks go out to Shaggy, for showing me how to tune up a Madd...

I had a great time this week, Cheers to Stephanie for ordering a powder day or two... The stupid windburned grin on my face is proof.

Coffee drinks anyone?

Well, we had the best riding conditions all winter so far. 12+ inches of new snow between thursday and saturday made for some great riding conditions. A big thank you goes out to all of the ladies that came out to ride: Allison, Christina, Kathy, Lauren, Patrice, Amy, Cheri. It was good times!! It was great meeting all of you, and hopefully it wasn't the last time I'll see you on the hill.

An even bigger thanks goes out to Cheri and Shaggy for being such fine hosts!! Old Clothes was a winner:D:D

Also want to thank Eric Brammer/PSR for spending some quality time riding w/us. As always you provided some great tips and helpful feedback. You Rock Eric!!

Finally, thank you Paul Kobe for putting up w/lots of razzing from us chicks. You truley were ordered up for entertainment, and you rose to the occasion.

Let's definately do this again! FYI, I'll try to get some pictures up very soon. Stay tuned...

Who could ask for a better combination. We had the best combination of conditions that the northeast could offer. Thanks Steph for putting the first WES together and thank you all for the good company. I learned so much from watching and riding with the "Big Dogs"

Alex thanks for tour guiding (keep your jacket) and for the humbling video.

You girls (and Paul) rip!!! I can't wait to do it again!

• 1 year later...

Are any of the ladies going to SES next year? My boyfriend and I plan on being there and I think it would be nice for all of the women attending to ride together at some point. I'm still in the pre-knuckle dragging stage :), but would love to meetup with other lady hardbooters!

We could form a little club called the lady hardbooters!!!:1luvu:

HI Carverchick, every year there is an unofficial day designated as Ladies day, and if there isn't we all usually agree to hang out for a few hours.... riding with the ladies is great fun and none of us grumble too much that at least one or 2 stop every other run to pee! We all wait and chit chat nicely! Hope to see you there.

Finally going to make it out to SES this year. WOW, I can't believe someone revived this thread...you got some time on your hands, huh! Either way, what a great time that was 2 years ago, thanks for reviving it. I'm definately in for a ladies riding day at SES. I can't wait to get there and meet everyone, cause I'm usually sitting at this desk drooling over the daily pictures.