Note to New Members ×

Wtf 2011?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howdy kinpa

the 157 is with kram, it is on its way to you, guess you'll make it to

n.i.c.e.11. enjoy!!! the deal is you can't sell it but you can give it away.

have fun!!!

AWESOME!!!! Did you hear about the bindings I got from John for it???? I'm so excited!!! Yes, only I would be happy with a new "antique" set up..... you don't have to worry.... I tend to hang on to gear.... I'll probably never sell it.... or give it away for that matter! Can't wait until N.I.C.E. !!!!!! UH Oh..... Allee, this may be my new "big" board!!!! :eek:

Alas I had to leave, but thanks to everyone for the great chair stories and the tips and pointers. I had a great time even if the snow and weather were being pouty. I just might have to head back to Methtana again before the end of the season. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week and (mostly) says out of trouble.

Excellent groomers, Good visibility from mid to bottom, so Chair 2 was riding very nicely till noon... Then Toni Matt was riding very nicely from about 1/4 of the way down to the bottom. Hardly anyone braved the fog on Chair 1 so even in the afternoon Toni Matt was riding very nicely.

At the "Frabert" (= screw-up of the week) in the Bierstube tonight, the ski patrol told a story from the week that involved a ski patroller with mittens that have safety strings on them... who stopped to take a wiz.... the fellow finished up his business and could not find his yellow pee hole in the snow... he continued to look around and his clothes were not wet....shrugged it off...then put on his mittens... Yep, filled it right up.

The skies look clear tonight and the groomers are once again buffing out the snow for another day of fun.

Tomorrow, visibility and conditions permitting will be a tribute the the Honorable Shred Groomer. Johnasmo will be riding the Violator 188 and I will be on the Das Amputator 201. The Das Amputator was built in 2001 by Donek and designed by Shred, while the Violator was built by Coiler in 2005 and also designed by Shred.

Not sighted today was Big Canuk and crew?? You need bail?

Cheers, dredman

Needed a day off. Famous Dave's in Kalispell was calling. If I lived here big canuck would be MASSIVEST CANUCK. Dude's what's with the portions here?!:eek:

Anyway I'm, humbly, (is that even a word?) going to be there tomorrow with my chin up. Had some great run's, but its been a bit of a challenging week of riding. Its been a great party though. none of us have:barf: yet, Brenny was soooo close last night.... The golf course restaurant might not want us back for dinner next year. The waitress was the one that brought up "the beaver" though. Not totally our fault...

Went to The Sportsman sports store today, did you know you can buy a real Tommy gun machine gun there???!!!!:AR15firin Giddyup.

See you tomorrow.

Thx

kc aka bc:biggthump

Tried to drink the town dry all week but no luck..... take this commentary for what its worth....

Dredman, Johnasmo, Rick (if you can keep up with those guys, very nice work), and Cuban nearly cut the left hand side of the mtn clean off. Careful next time you ride that side. It might fall into the ocean.

Cuban might have found a board to replace the Madd. His new Coiler is sweet. fo sho.

Steve can still ride the sh*t out of a 210cm Diablo.

Mark from Idaho is most improved rider imo (you're riding wicked bud) but needs money for the stick he, inadvertantly bought.:eek: (not his fault)

Shred's new Oxxess is SWEET! Didn't see nearly enough of him. Next year SG.

Shirts are sweet, thanks!!!!

Always good to see Russ from Idaho (Whats your gal's name again???!!!) You were riding the Prior super well. We missed Boardski.

Rode with a guy that made the trip from Hawaii on a Donek, super nice guy, geat rider. I would guess he travelled the furthest.

There was probably 20 alpine riders at the high point, maybe more????, they were spread all over the mountain

Conditions were challenging (for me) with the big amounts of snow and low visibility on some days. Today was over the top and made up for all of them. Whitefish is a great mountain, and a great town. I highly reccomend it.

I'm missing people for sure, I'm sorry. I'll try and add more info as I recall it

Thanks for putting this on guys.

Look forward to next year.

Kurt:biggthump

howdy all

stellar!!! is all i can say, what a great day of perfect groom and bluebird

skies. snow was perfect in the morning and slowly got wet and heavy

later in the day. it was great carving till noon than it started to warm up.

everyone was riding hard and carving up the big. there was a little mishap

with the coiler angrry glass and the nose got beaten up by a skier, good

thing the rider was not hurt too bad. rode my donek 171fcII from 9 till 3...

Have a safe trip home Big Canuck. The Great Northern was a lot of fun last night.

We did have the best day yesterday and it looks like we will have sun today. The groom has been perfect the last couple days and I expect the same today. Ptarmigan bowl was groomed for the first time this week so it was not up to par. I expect it will perfect today.

Today is my last day ridding at the WTF and it looks like it will be a dandy.