Note to New Members ×

First Snow

Thor VonRippington

Was at Abasin yesterday, they got a nice dusting on top also. If I can figure out how to resize my pics I'll post some. Snow guns are in place ready to rock and if mother nature keeps up this heavy moisture flow to Colorado, we are looking at a big snow year. Can't wait to change from the Turner Burner to the Sims Burner.

Bring on the snow. I just put the boat away, and have started cycling to kick start the quads for carving season.

As an aside if it weren't for these shoulder seasons where its too cold for watersports and not cold enough for snowsports I'd never have time for major projects at the cabin or house. :rolleyes:

Dave

We had a dusting maybe 500-1000ft above Golden (so maybe 6500ft?) along Lookout Mountain and the foothills around here! :1luvu:

It won't be long now!!!

1" in Evergreen at my house(7500') with 4" around Echo mtn at a friends house.

aactis,

If you get a chance this season, come join the LCI at Loveland. We usually have 3-12 riders out most weekends. Keep and eye on the ride board to see what the plan is.

Ink

1" in Evergreen at my house(7500') with 4" around Echo mtn at a friends house.

aactis,

If you get a chance this season, come join the LCI at Loveland. We usually have 3-12 riders out most weekends. Keep and eye on the ride board to see what the plan is.

Ink

Definitely! I only started hardbooting halfway through last season so I for sure am planning on becoming a lot more involved. I don't exactly know what the season will look like for me though, since tentatively I'm planning on studying abroad in Grenoble, FR for the spring if I can get the finances in line. :ices_ange I have another friend here at Mines with me that I'm sure would be interested as well.

Today

Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Isolated snow showers early in the morning...then scattered rain or snow showers through the afternoon. Highs 35 to 45. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Tonight

Chance of snow showers in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation 2 to 4 inches. Lows 28 to 36. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Wednesday

Snow likely. Snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Highs 35 to 40. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Hopefully KarverKai can get some turns and air in on the golf course today and tomorrow.

Ink