Note to New Members ×

What is the ONE board that makes you smile

Ernie00

Most of us from what I have been reading have a pretty nice quiver.

What is the one board that always puts a smile in your face when you use it.

Me it's my Coiler RC 180 Metal. I asked Bruce to build me a GoTo board last season, I have a few boards but this one really does it everytime.

1940764130_80a6bed2dd.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ute" - Virus Undertaker Evolution :1luvu:

Mine would probably be Max´s Virus Cyborg "BlingBling" (not driven yet). My Virus Evo-Cyborg is too stiff for a daythrough board but: compared to Sharkey´s Bling (bit too weak) which i drove a week ago and comparing it with my stiffer Evo it is almost determing the middle: MaxBling ! Playfullness and without compromizes... strange, but true. !!!!

That must be the blast:1luvu:

Seriously....is that Tinkie legit??? That's frickin intimidating...maybe not to you but to me. who's turning? Put a brush guard on the front with signage "Watch for rooster tail"

at first I thought it was kind of cool but the more I think about something that long it's just dumb other than if you really feel like it's important to have the longest board in the world..........

I'd rather have the best performing board in the world at that price......

Burton Speed 185 ... even tho I have a Coiler and a Madd the Burton wins

the 185 speed is not a terrible board, just not a great one in the time frame they were originally designed, the mid to late 90s.

the 178 and 185 work as a cheap AM type board fairly well, blow on ice and chalk though, easy to fold and you will never reach your full potential on one.

the flex profile of the speeds and post 96 FPs are very similar to a donek axxess, soft nose that almost kinks at the front binding with a stiff tail. IMO they are useable like a axxess or the prior 4wd. I don't like any of those boards though. I had a mess of burtons because I was getting pro deals on them through a shop. Best thing that ever happened to me was going to Coiler.

When I say I prefered burton to 02 kryptons people have hissy fits.

One thing about burton other than if you fold and snap them they are build well and are quite durable.

that happens to be under foot while I'm riding.

I just love to snowboard. Be it HB or SB, alpine or freeride, GS, SL or freakcarve it is all just a bunch of fun and makes me smile and laugh like a kid again.

Took the words right out of my mouth!!

mario

Mine would probably be Max´s Virus Cyborg "BlingBling" (not driven yet). My Virus Evo-Cyborg is too stiff for a daythrough board but: compared to Sharkey´s Bling (bit too weak) which i drove a week ago and comparing it with my stiffer Evo it is almost determing the middle: MaxBling ! Playfullness and without compromizes... strange, but true. !!!!

That must be the blast:1luvu:

:D Do I read something like "Please let me try it" in your lines? :ices_ange

Well, it's ok with me! :biggthump