Note to New Members ×

Terry Kidwell selling his museum off on ebay???

NoWeddings.com

here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=360097467706

or just search ebay for: 360097467706

The seller says in the text of the ad...

"The Kidwell is my personal board that I rode at the '86 worlds in Breckenridge"

I already shot the seller a question asking "Who are you" and have gotten no reply. Maybe someone with more tact than I could muster a try. Sweetens the deal if you get to shake a legend's hand on pickup.

Only one Kidwell model in the lot?????

I don't think Sims would have let him ride all those boards (remember how thrilled they were when Kelly rode a Burton?).

Just my 2 cents.

He never really seemed to be a "sticker" guy, if I remember from the pictures of his boards.

Maybe if they were a bunch of Sims prototypes, but these just don't look right.

That's our Bola...

Are there kooks, jackasses, CHEAP a$$wipes know-it-alls who know nothing post here? I know kidwellroundtail and kidwellroundtail is not your Bola.:nono:

Should any of your posts be taken seriously?:AR15firin

By the way Terry Kidwell is still in Tahoe therefore this thread is erroneous, as the collection is not Terry's.

Are there kooks, jackasses, CHEAP a$$wipes know-it-alls who know nothing post here? I know kidwellroundtail and kidwellroundtail is not your Bola.:nono:

By the way Terry Kidwell is still in Tahoe therefore this thread is erroneous, as the collection is not Terry's.

And therefore a rhetorical question.

I think that I'll ignore the inflamatory content of our friend's post for now, as I don't like going into name calling pissing matches. Better to keep it civil online...

However, he made me think that I might be out of line for saying that "kidwellroundtail" IS Bola. So, I'm going to rephrase that: I THINK that ebay seller is Bola, or someone from his shop, or having direct access to their gear. I came to that conclusion by seeing so many auctions for stuff that Bola has in the shop, had in his quiver, or even had for sale on Bomber. If I'm wrong, I would be ready to publically appologise.

Boris

as usual you're proving yourself as a tool. I piss people off too but I also contribute sometimes.

ehh, you might just be a "character" anyway, like skeez.

Boris treats everyone on this forum with respect as far as I've seen. He also contributes, you don't.

I have given Boris SO much **** on this forum calling him out on caps but I do get the impressions he's a stand up guy. Rugger, you're just some dumb bitch ass punk.

I have given Boris SO much **** on this forum calling him out on caps but I do get the impressions he's a stand up guy. Rugger, you're just some dumb bitch ass punk.

Bob - you know we don't see eye to eye on things, but just like politics, if we don't talk B_ _ _ _ _ _ , everything is cool.

Don't know if I could have said that better myself.

Did anyone see the Winterstick 155 roundtail that he sold for $4,300? It is in the feedback. If he gets that for one 10K for this lot is a deal.

;)

:lurk:Hmmmmm methinks you protest to loudly:lurk:

My vote is that the rugger douche is the artificial kidwell.

I never heard of the guy and he pops up throwing his own feces and shrieking:smashfrea crazy stuff

On the bright side he makes Bobdea look almost conservative:lol::lol:

sorry bob I couldn't resist funnin ya.

• 4 weeks later...