Note to New Members ×

SES 09 - Let us know you'll be in Aspen!

Michelle

Post here to say your status on joining us at the SES in Aspen for 2009! See old friends, make new ones..... or if you have any talk about the SES.

See you there! :biggthump :biggthump

The prices are also posted, and you can order your SES package and lift tickets now.

PLEASE NOTE that this forum does not sign you up for a package. If you wish to purchase a package, lift tickets, or a banquet ticket you must go to the SES web site and order that individually.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

post-49-141842261033_thumb.jpg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I'm gonna be back in town. And holy **** do I have a massive goggle tan in that pic. I can't even tell where my coat stops and my face begins. (lower right corner in orange)

Heh, if I recall correctly, you were sick and tired of people telling you about your raccoon tan; like it wasn't even kind of funny to you. Now you know ;)

I was planning not to go because I really HAVEN'T enjoyed the last 4 years at SES. Quite frankly they have been REALLY c##ppy weeks and I have TOTALLY wasted my holidays flying out for them.

But Vanessa has convinced me to go again, because for some reason she liked all you guys and had fun! Who would have thought...

Oh yeah, that and the rumor that Fin is giving repeat SES'er discounts.

:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

We will sure be there!

Arriving in Aspen January 10th and will stay till April… :biggthump

Really looking forward to see everybody again, especially Joerg and his Pureboarding group and all the Frozen-Backsider of course!!!

Seems we will have serious (European) party time :D

Cheers!

Nothing is ever for sure with me but this is my one "I don't care what responsibilities I have to shirk,I'm going" trip.Both my employers and my wife know now.Was always too busy teaching at Vail to go when I lived in Gypsum so I am really looking forward to this! I would be coming down from I-90 through Missoula/Butte and down through Idaho Falls/Salt lake on I-15 if anyone from up here or along the way would want to carpool and or room share.

Al and I are totally going to be there and this year I'll be primed and ready to ride baby! Woo!!

No broken bones this year I promise!!!!!!

Yup, and Tommy boy is coming with us. We have a total of six in our digs as you know Michelle, Fe & I, Tommy, Kimo, Allee & Kelly R.

I am really looking forward to this year, and I will make sure Fe keeps her promise for both our sakes :1luvu:

My girlfriend and I will be attending, I'm hoping to get her out of soft boots and into some serious carving. I spoiled her last year taking her to Switzerland and now this, but I guess that's the price I pay for having fun.

Best thing I have done in ages was get my other half to SES and into hard boots. She had a ball. I'm sure yours will too.

YES !

Going to come.

Saving $ for it now, need to make sure all my bills are paid for Feb, and I'll be out. Ive been really wanting to hit Colorado for some time.

I'm shipping my gear out there I think, then will not have to deal with the prices of airlines baggage hike.

I thinki I'll have some NY:biggthump booter friends in tow also ;)