Note to New Members ×

Bomber Issue#1 Catalog is now out!

Deadshred

I forgot, I was gonna mention that. I'm pretty sure I read all of it also. (I've never met him, but from the pictures I've seen and from what I've heard... Fin in a suit??) :) It's pretty cool. Is this a sign that the sport is growing into something major? Lets hope so.

Congrats.

Catalog arrived in NM today!!!

I was wondering how the New Yorkers got theirs before a border state? But then again my wife doesn't check the mail every day like normal people. Speaking of the wife she doesn't understand the big deal with the catalog. I enjoyed it a bunch! Some people just don't understand!!!

Fin was in town last weekend and he told a good story about the president picture...

He sent a copy to his mom, and she was so proud! She showed it around to all her freinds and family. He barely had the heart to tell her it was all a joke, that he borrowed the suit from his accountant.

I told him he should have just let her have her dream...

This has been a long time coming and something we feel needed to be done.

The first officially all hard boot carving catalog from Bomber is now out!

All the products we sell with all the information in one easy to carry package.

Can you call something that is technically one (fold out) page a catalog? Hell yea! But as our sport grows and so do we, the hope is this will become a bigger catalog with more goodies.

These have been mailed out to everyone who has bought from us for the last few years. We are also including one with all orders that go out. However, if you want one mailed to you, e-mail us bomber@bomberonline.com with your address and we'll shoot one out.

Or you can download the PDF version HERE.

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy it and have a great season!

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

post-1-14184224543_thumb.jpg

Great Job Fin. Me likey! I just printed it off. It really is a hoot.

I must admit I like the buddha ninja standing on the sheep. Do you think he has a girlfriend? Oh wait I'm already taken (Sorry Al - just being funny)

I just got mine, Fin. It's funny as hell!

That picture of Mark in the one piece is the funniest thing ever, except for possibly the ninja wearing the headset.

Hi guys

Our apologies!

In the catalog we have "prices subject to change" because from the time that we printed the catalog until now, they did change. The US$ against all the other currency in the world keeps fluctuating, and we've had to make those corrections when we got our shipments and actually calculated the price that we paid for the boards/boots/etc etc.

The prices on the web site are the true prices.

Sorry for any inconvience! Printing stuff is really really HARD!

No one in my family understood why I was so excited when the mail came last Saturday......

But I do have two questions:

1) US Postage Paid, New Orleans, LA???? Last time I looked, the TX, OK, AK, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, and FL Ride Board thread was somewhat underutilized - has the post Katrina comeback enticed part of the hardboot community to relocate?

2) Do all of the Head boots come with the brand name reversed, or only certain models?

Won't it be fun a few years from now when the big, thick Bomber catalog arrives?